Will Hash Work In A Green Dragon?

Bulldog3500

I just put down a new bottle of Green Dragon and I really want to know if adding hash will make it even stronger?:ganjamon:

Re: Will Hash Work In A Green Dragon???

for all of us that don't know.... what's a green dragon?

i know hash makes everything better :cheesygrinsmiley:

for all of us that don't know.... what's a green dragon?

i know hash makes everything better :cheesygrinsmiley:

It is alcohol and weed. What you do is add weed to lets say vodka (that is what I use but any hard alcoholic beverage will work the higher the alcohol level the better it works) and there is three main ways to do it but ageing it is the best way but also the longist way. So to make a long thread short the thc and the alcohal bind together and you get a Green Dragon.

YES!! Be careful not to use too much. When plant matter is used w/the alcohol, the alcohol breaks down the THC (don't know the science behind it), U'll need more because u only want the trichomes.Then the plant matter is discarded. With hash thats all u pretty much have are trichomes (depending upon ur method of extraction), so it doesn't take much. Again please use caution, because unlike smoking too much, U can't "eat" ur high down when ingesting cannabis, u just have to ride the high out. I've been uncomfortable and scared a few times, yup learned the hard way. Take it easy, tust me and save urslef the trouble. Green Dragons and Fire Water are very strong!!

YES!! Be careful not to use too much. When plant matter is used w/the alcohol, the alcohol breaks down the THC (don't know the science behind it), U'll need more because u only want the trichomes.Then the plant matter is discarded. With hash that's all u pretty much have are trichomes (depending upon ur method of extraction), so it doesn't take much. Again please use caution, because unlike smoking too much, U can't "eat" ur high down when ingesting cannabis, u just have to ride the high out. I've been uncomfortable and scared a few times, yup learned the hard way. Take it easy, trust me and save urself the trouble. Green Dragons and Fire Water are very strong!!

Back
Top Bottom