Will high humidity slow plant growth?

growsomebud

Hello folks, I was wandering if high humidity will slow veg growth? RH is in the high 70's. Please dispense w/ advice to incorporate a dehumidifier. I'm just wanting to know if high humidity will slow veg growth.

Thanks for reading. :thumb:

Thanks, man, plant has been growing a little slowly for the last 5 days or so. That led me to believe high humidity might be the cause, thus the reason for my post.

I'm not sure how humidity affects growth but if your humidity is too high you could get mold/powdery mildew. A slow growing plant is preferable to a moldy one IMO.

Humidity in the low 70's is actually ideal for veg and even for the first 3-4 weeks of flowering. That's just my experience though. "Experts" will disagree.

Make sure you get your humidity to at least 55% for the final half of flowering. Under 50%rh would be ideal. Budrot and mold are real.

Here it be 11 weeks worth of veg growth and still no sign of sex-ugh.

DSC037674.JPG

I'm not sure how humidity affects growth but if your humidity is too high you could get mold/powdery mildew. A slow growing plant is preferable to a moldy one IMO.

This just happened to my plant I'm currently growing humidity was about 50% in late flowering, a few days ago noticed big fluffy white stuff sticking out main cola. I'm a fairly new grower, had a couple small grows before first time encountering mold, sadly lost main cola, but saved majority of the plant but taking out any other signs of mold. That's me learned my lesson when it comes to watching humidity levels :)

Back
Top Bottom