Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

damn your fuckin smart can you come outfit my grow room? lol jk but seriously!!! good job!

ROTFLMFAO,,,,buddy I am not smart. I'm just a jack of all trades, master of none. I came from smart genes but chose levis instead.

The controller does all the work, if you can read a schematic and the 900 page manual you can make it do what you want for the most part.

Hey Puff. How are they looking brodda?

They all look really good except that one. Its not dying anymore then what it was, not really recovering either.

I did end up cloning the 4 healthy ones tonight. We shall see if they root, crossing my fingers.

I use two products that seem to help. Organicare Seaplex and Grotek pro-silicate. Check them out if you get a chance. Maybe a site sponsor has something similar.

The clones are in a bucket aero cloner I threw together yesterday. PH 5.8 ro water with a dab of superthrive. Clones were dipped in clonex as soon as I cut them. Bottom of stem was cut diagonally and stem bottom was lightly scraped. Hopefully this is the correct way being my first time and seeing that my technique came from info read on this forum. They were wilted yesterday, they were all standing up proud as peacocks this morning

We shall see :)

I'm getting a little anxious,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I want to fire up the DWC,,,,,,I WANT BUDS damn it!!!!!

good luck with the cloning, sounds like you did everything right, i get 99% root rate with an aerocloner

Thanks buddy. Glad you reaffirmed. I did it so fast yesterday I didnt have time to go back and read if I actually did it correctly.

I'd have to agree, you did everything right and soon you will see your efforts grow buddy:goodjob:

Thanks bud, hope you're right. I can spend the money, I can DIY but can I actually grow something............hmmmmmm,, to be determined.

I'll take pics tonight..Just checked my sick baby and she must be feeling better,,,,,,new branches and leaves are sprouting.

Thanks bud, hope you're right. I can spend the money, I can DIY but can I actually grow something............hmmmmmm,, to be determined.

I'll take pics tonight..Just checked my sick baby and she must be feeling better,,,,,,new branches and leaves are sprouting.

It's a good feeling when they come back around. Your like a father with a sick kid and your hoping they get better. I know the feeling. One of my sick kids finally came back out of ICU lol

Not much change but heres some pics of the aero cloner and the girls after I gave them a bikini waxing.

IMG_0013_1_.JPG

First pic is my sick baby. I cut off the real bad leaves, she is starting to grow new ones.
IMG_0014_1_.JPG

IMG_0015_1_.JPG
IMG_0016_1_.JPG
IMG_0017_1_.JPG

Hey, i like your hydro set up. iv bein thinkin about tryin the ebb and gro buckets which seem like a prity simelar concept. when i was lookin into settin it up i saw there is a hose that has to go into the tent. How did you do it. Does your tent have a spot for it or did you just cut a hole and seal it?

do you have plans for training or triming? Seems like with 1 plant per square foot it will get prity crowded if you just grow them naturally.

Hey, i like your hydro set up. iv bein thinkin about tryin the ebb and gro buckets which seem like a prity simelar concept. when i was lookin into settin it up i saw there is a hose that has to go into the tent. How did you do it. Does your tent have a spot for it or did you just cut a hole and seal it?

do you have plans for training or triming? Seems like with 1 plant per square foot it will get prity crowded if you just grow them naturally.

I just took a razor and cut a slit to put the pipe through, there is actually 2 pipes and 2 airlines that run to the reservoir. 6 plants, 8sqft. Thinking I might do a scrog or just might fim them.

Figured I would give a little update on the SR auto's. Well 2 of them anyway, the 3rd looks 10 times better but still barely growing. This is what they looked like 10 days ago.
IMG_0010_1_.JPG

and here they are now.

IMG_0007_1_.JPG

Looking good PuFF!!! Kudos to your operation my friend!

Thanks bud.

I'm getting impatient. I'm down to my last pipe full of AK, which I dont care for. It was grown outdoors by friends and being the season is short due to the chances of getting bud rot or scooped up by the popo,,,,,I think they are harvested to early and not cured the best way but I get it for free,,,,so cant complain to much.

Seems as though by the time my clones are ready for the UC-DWC, they might be best served outdoors. This winter was unusually warm. March is breaking temp records here that were set in 1921 (80f yesterday). Might just take 4 out of 5 mothers I have, wash off the roots from the soil and hydro them, throw them into flower a week or 2 after transplant.

Then again my 2 auto's that are doing well should be done in a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom