Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

So tell me more about this perpetual grow. I haven't heard anything about it at all.

Look @ 420fied Journal. Soon as your clones root in the clone machine you put them in a 75% perlite 25% vermiculite and straight into flower, put 20 or so clones in flower wait a couple of weeks, throw 20 more in there...then when the first set is ready to harvest replace them with twenty more.

Staggering harvest times so you can harvest every few weeks or so.

Does muff diving count? Sorry I had to say it :)

Man you had to go and ruin my fucking thread with that filth.

Yes, muff diving counts :) . Though believe it or not its kind of hard to think about when your a mile away from the nearest exit and a 100ft deep.

So I bought this today for $3. Any one know what it is? Bought it for the living room, trying to show my softer side :)

0326121733.jpg

Man you had to go and ruin my fucking thread with that filth.

Yes, muff diving counts :) . Though believe it or not its kind of hard to think about when your a mile away from the nearest exit and a 100ft deep.

I can see how that would eh take your mind off things, I get fairly claustrophobic so I'd probably freak out 10ft down lol. Nice pic of that plant, not sure what it is tho. My girlfriend said she is gonna buy me a bonsai Tree but damm there expensive for even a partially formed one.

PuffPuff I love your childhood memory, lol Your set-up's sup herb; I wanna follow along.
:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

PuffPuff I love your childhood memory, lol Your set-up's sup herb; I wanna follow along.
:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

To this day I still make fun of mom for not knowing.......god rest her soul, gram passed away 20 years ago.

I made a final decision earlier and in a flash I tore down the hydro setup, I'm sure some will be disappointed but I weighed the pros and cons of the setup compared to a hempy grow in my small tent and hempys won.

Here are pics of my auto's I LST'd, they started flowering yesterday.

IMG_0010_1_1.JPG
IMG_0009_1_1.JPG

All 3 in the picture were started at the same time. Obviously the one on the left has some physiological hangup where she just doest want to grow up to be a big girl.

Back
Top Bottom