Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

Ive never grown a auto I was thinking about trying one cause its a quick oz, and hey a quick oz but I heard the cross strain with marijuana isnt that potent. But thanks for the info did lat work?

I've read that too; said autos have a hi CBD content and a low THC so it's mostly good for those that have body issues and don't want the head high. I'd love to try growing out if only this isn't true cause I want the head high. I did look at some seedbanks for em and noticed in the description the CBD is subtly mentioned whereas in regular seeds it isn't so I didn't get any.

If I ever get any autos I will look deeper then if what your saying, cause some have 15% thc I thought that was average 20%+ being "medical" right?

If I ever get any autos I will look deeper then if what your saying, cause some have 15% thc I thought that was average 20%+ being "medical" right?

I don't really know is why I was asking but you could be right. I just don't want to grow em out and not get a head high, lol.:tokin:

Hey nice looking plants man! i would be interested in learning how to build a Aero cloner if you had the time to explain it to me it would be very much appreciated. Also check out my first grow. Kushwestcoast's - Closet Grow OG Kush#18 - Purple Kush

I'll break it open tonight and show you pictures. Hopefully when I do this others will chime in with some more info to make it a tad cheaper. I used a fairly large pump I had sitting around and it isnt very cheap. Pump price new is $60,,,,you dont need this much pump.

Hey nice looking plants man! i would be interested in learning how to build a Aero cloner if you had the time to explain it to me it would be very much appreciated. Also check out my first grow. Kushwestcoast's - Closet Grow OG Kush#18 - Purple Kush

I just took pics and forgot to take the ones for you, sorry bud. Flower tent lights are off and camera batteries are dead. If I remember to get batteries I'll take them tomorrow.

IMG_000252.JPG
IMG_000346.JPG
IMG_000453.JPG

Hey brodda. Whats up with the powder. Got bugs?

Gnats,,,just a couple but didnt realize that the diatomaceous earth was going to create such a mess. Dont think I would of used it,,,I should of at least been smart enough to shut my fans off........wish I could call it a stoner moment but it was just stupidity :)

F@ck i hate fungus gnats. The embryos feed on the roots of ur plants. Bought a plant at a local nursery and brought it home about 3 months ago. A week later they were taking over the house. Tried the fungus gnat crap they sell to no avail. It was like candy to them. I even put up little sticky papers everywhere. Folded some over and set them at the base of the plant and still the little f@ckers never let up. Was changing the stickies at the bottom of the plant every couple of days because they were covered. At first I thought they were fruit flies or something. I ended up pitching the plant. The shultz fungus gnat spray wasn't very effective.

Just reread the article,,,put both are thoughts together and thats how it kills them. Cuts open their waxy outer coating and then dehydrates them

I'm going to post some Friday. So far this week it has been uneventfull after the herman episode. They have been growing and starting to flower. Been doing lots of lurking in journals this week.

I'm going to post some Friday. So far this week it has been uneventfull after the herman episode. They have been growing and starting to flower. Been doing lots of lurking in journals this week.

I threw 3 of my mothers and 4 clones into flower last night (wonder woman). Need my 3 auto's to hurry up and get done or I'm going to have one packed tent real quick. Probably not the best thing to do but the autos are now running on 12/12 with the ww.

How does it work? Does it dry the little b@stards out as they emerge from the soil?

The Diatomaceous earth I think worked in one night. I moved around and banged all the planters this morning and didnt get a single gnat to fly out.

Hey Puffy sorry to head about the little gnat bastards but good to hear that you have it under control. So you put some of the Ww's in flower? Cool cant wait to see the fun begin Im gonna transplant mine into their final pots tonight, get the tent up, prob veg them for another week or two then throw them into flower. So hopefully or flowering times won't be so far apart.

Hey Puffy sorry to head about the little gnat bastards but good to hear that you have it under control. So you put some of the Ww's in flower? Cool cant wait to see the fun begin Im gonna transplant mine into their final pots tonight, get the tent up, prob veg them for another week or two then throw them into flower. So hopefully or flowering times won't be so far apart.

Yes, I couldnt wait any longer :).......I think if I could of came up with a lot more 2 liter bottles for clones I would of held on to more mothers for awhile. Think I might just get a stick of 4" pvc drain pipe and make some planters out of that. 10ft is only $7 and the caps are under $2 each. Should be able to make 12 planters for around $30.

Damn dude you havent got that tent up yet. Are you that afraid of her, :) You'll set it up and she'll have shoes in it before you can even get your plants in there. lol

Back
Top Bottom