Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

Well how do the buds look, do you think lst is better? why?(besides bigger yields). But they look great

All 3 in the picture were started at the same time. Obviously the one on the left has some physiological hangup where she just doest want to grow up to be a big girl.

Yeah, I have a few like that. Been feeding them just the same as the others but just no growth spurt from a few. Maybe in flower they will boom a lil and catch up.

Yeah, I have a few like that. Been feeding them just the same as the others but just no growth spurt from a few. Maybe in flower they will boom a lil and catch up.

If they were not auto flowers I think there might of been a chance for the one to catch up.

For my own benefit I'm posting these pictures of the Short Rider Auto's in succession.

3/11/12
IMG_0009_1_.JPG

3/21/12
IMG_0007_1_.JPG

3/27/12
IMG_0009_1_1.JPG

Good growth ya have there PuFF,
How long are these expected to take until completion?

Sorry for being short buddy, I feel closer to earth now.. Did you look at the link? Here's some pics of the WoWo and my mini me clones.

IMG_000452.JPG

This one I'm keeping the rest I will flower out when the autos are done

IMG_000641.JPG

IMG_000546.JPG

Nice seeing the progression of the short riders, I love how journals let you look back and compare pictures that would otherwise not have been taken. The WoWo's are looking great man. I see that now you are going for the hempy grow after all and that your using the perlite/verm mix, should be interesting. When I catch up a bit with you and get some nice mother plants I plans on using the hempy buckets for a coco grow.

Sorry for being short buddy, I feel closer to earth now.. Did you look at the link? Here's some pics of the WoWo and my mini me clones.

IMG_000452.JPG

This one I'm keeping the rest I will flower out when the autos are done

IMG_000641.JPG

IMG_000546.JPG

Puff, no worries man, it's a non issue my friend.
Yes, I went and looked at the link and I may try a 18 pot flo n gro trying those seeds!

you havent used autos before?

Nope and I doubt I would again. What I dont like is having the 600w sucking electricity for 18 hours a day for 2 months. I would rather root clones in the veg tent and throw them right into the flower tent and start flowering. Which is now the plan.

If I get into making feminized seeds from an auto, this would be good for an outdoor grow. Grow time is short around here and an auto outside would be ready to harvest before mold would ever be an issue or helicopters.

Puff, no worries man, it's a non issue my friend.
Yes, I went and looked at the link and I may try a 18 pot flo n gro trying those seeds!

Think you would get more product rooting clones and throwing them right into flower in your setup. Less electric.

I really cant imagine these being done @ the 8 week mark. Just seems to fast.

I'm thinking feminized auto's are only good for outdoors or super small grow rooms. The Short Rider I would imagine could be kept at 10-12 inch heights,,,especially if you LST them.

Think you would get more product rooting clones and throwing them right into flower in your setup. Less electric.

I really cant imagine these being done @ the 8 week mark. Just seems to fast.

I'm thinking feminized auto's are only good for outdoors or super small grow rooms. The Short Rider I would imagine could be kept at 10-12 inch heights,,,especially if you LST them.

Then maybe I will try a few outside this summer in the back yard. Better coral those puppies. I don't want my dogs either peeing on them or eating them lol

Then maybe I will try a few outside this summer in the back yard. Better coral those puppies. I don't want my dogs either peeing on them or eating them lol

Think my pup would definitely whiz on mine. He never use to but the neighbors pup came over one day and whizzed on one of my bushes,,,,sure enough Harley had to go whiz on everything in the yard to let everyone know that this was his yard.

Dont know where he gets it all, he wants to go on walks just so he can mark everything that stands off the ground higher then 10 inches.

Thank god he doesnt piss on me like the f'ing pup next door did.....Thought the pup wanted to rub up against my leg until he lifted his leg,,,I came real close to punting that little !@$!!!!

Anyways enough with the dog piss.

These short riders would be very stealthy in your normal flower gardens....Thats where my runt is going.

Ive never grown a auto I was thinking about trying one cause its a quick oz, and hey a quick oz but I heard the cross strain with marijuana isnt that potent. But thanks for the info did lat work?

Ive never grown a auto I was thinking about trying one cause its a quick oz, and hey a quick oz but I heard the cross strain with marijuana isnt that potent. But thanks for the info did lat work?

I'm thinking it will be plenty potent according to the reviews I've read and the description of the strain.

The original commercial cross of lowryder 1 was not great, lowryder 2 was better but now loads of seedbanks that do autos. Take at look at Dr Chronic for some nice autos.

Back
Top Bottom