Wondering How Many Plants I Can Fit?

Mdubbs

420 Member
Hello, I'm a first time grower and I was hoping I could get some input on my set up.

I'm working with a 4x2x5 Grow tent, 600W Viparspectra LED light, Fox Farms Nutrients Trio, and Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I've ordered 5 feminized White Widow seeds (suggested 8 weeks flower).

I planned on using Topping ,LST and SCROG (8'' above plant base?) methods.

I'm looking to maximize my yield and I have a few questions,

1) How many plants can I manage given my space and light set up? 2 or 3 big ones? 5 small ones?

2) How long should I veg? (aka What height should I aim for before flipping to 12/12 for flower?) I assume my limiting factor is the the height of my tent when trying to maintain 18'' distance from my light.

Any help and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 20181127_212651.jpg
    20181127_212651.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 113
I agree with jack. Assuming all five pop.

Keep em low and trained tight and you'll be alright....

I shoulda been a song singer.......

If you do the manifold technique (Top at node 4-5, cut all growth off below the node you cut to, train the nodes to grow out by using plant tie downs (Wire covered in rubber). Do this a few times, you will have a super large/wide plant. This way you could plant one to fill the tent.

It will take longer due to training them to grow this way (flat table). But it will save you seeds for multiple grows. I guestimate this to be an additional month vs planting all 5. But you will have lots of colas, and one plant to care for vs several.

Back
Top Bottom