Working out on weed.

Re: Working out on weed...

haha thats awesome

Ive worked out high before and still do when i work out with friends. Depending on the high it can make working out better or worse. If I smoke too much then i cant try and build muscle by doing less reps. I just dont have the ability. My max goes down from 5-20 pounds depending on the exercise. When going for tone though i think smoking makes working out much more enjoyable. I usually focus a lot more on my technique and it usually feels like a very productive workout.
With light cardio such as walking or playing frisbee or somethin like that doing it sober doesnt even compare to doing it high. When high its just soo much more entertaining, you can joke around more and or on walks you just appreciate it much more.
With heavy cardio and physical sports like football i refuse to smoke before. It just makes your skills drop immensley and not too mention your a lot more likely to get jacked up by the 11 players on defense

I don't work out high. I tend to push myself too hard when I work out anyways, so I don't think it'd be too good to try that, and be stoned. Although, I do like to go outside when high. I'll go for a walk on the beach or a quick hike. I've actually been losing weight sine I started smoking, as I'm just much more active in general.

try snowboarding high, now thats a good time. I smoked a fatty on the chairlift and it takes all ur fears away, thats potentially good or bad i guess.

i smoke chronic on my way to the gym and as soon as im done. smoking before gets me super focused and makes me in no rush to leave and smoking afterwards relaxes me/my muscles and gives me something to look forward to

lacrosse is fun when your high cuz u dont feel the pain of the slashes or hits. hard to catch and throw though

ive been working out and playing soccer stoned all my life practice games gym doesnt matter i always smoke before i go.

I usually wont lift after smoking..no ambition..to lazy and week. But as said above by benz I bet I would take my time if I did, I'm usually in a rush to leave to weight room.

I like to tackle my little brothers wheight set once every weekend. i usually am sitting here listening to music smoking some weed, and i get the urge for excercise. I normally dont but as of the past couple weeks its been pretty shitty out so lifting weights is my alternative to visiting the park. so yes i think i like to work out while baked, usually dont go for that long. and since i turn twenty today i might as well start getting a bit more trim.:bongrip:

make sure you never smoke during or after you exercise. Mainly on cardo exercieses because when you exercise your lung tissues expand so it leaves more smoke to just enter in an roam around.

thugnasty said:
make sure you never smoke during or after you exercise. Mainly on cardo exercieses because when you exercise your lung tissues expand so it leaves more smoke to just enter in an roam around.

What!?!? Seriously? Ive never heard that before. good to know though I guess. never wanna waste nug

Back in highschool I used to lift weights for football and stuff alot and got pretty big. I'd work out like 5 days a week on weights though, but I just couldn't do it while being a big time pothead. It was always either one or the other for me.

I also never liked the feeling of trying to lift alot of weight and being really baked. It makes me less aware of my blood pressure when lifting and easier to blow a blood vessel or worse, torn muscle, ligament, hernia, blacking out ect.

When I was smoking, I used to have a near limitless supply of free smoke, so i would occasionally get high while working out. In my experience it would make it much easier/ more enjoyable, but by the time i was done my high would pretty much be gone. I don't think i would smoke and exercise anytime in the near near future however, as I'm buying my smoke now and on a semi limited budget, so its not worth cutting my high short.

Just my experience!

I got some weights at home and for some reason whenever I smoke I usually pick them up and do like 20 or 40 reps....nothing majo. I don't really notice a huge difference, but I can usually work out a little longer or drive myself the extra mile if I toke it up before.

I have discovered that I can do almost twice as many pushups while baked.
I also enjoy running durring a mild buzz.
as for sports themselves. I play a lot of lacrosse and rugby. I dont see much of a difference

Back
Top Bottom