Worms in soil from castings?

Oh I'm sorry castings I was referring to I have a trim bin for my keif I think that is a 120 micron screen and I've tried the hash bubble bags ALOT of work for that so I ended getting a nug smasher og instead for solvent less rosin I like that it works REALLY GOOD 👍
But yeah 1/8 inch screen for my castings it works REALLY GOOD and if the castings are a little wet I just let it sit out for a few but usually it goes right through I don't have any leachate coming from the worm bin and I have a moisture meter for the moisture level

Oh I'm sorry castings I was referring to I have a trim bin for my keif I think that is a 120 micron screen and I've tried the hash bubble bags ALOT of work for that so I ended getting a nug smasher og instead for solvent less rosin I like that it works REALLY GOOD 👍
Tell me more about this!!! I love smashin' stuff!! :yahoo:

But yeah 1/8 inch screen for my castings it works REALLY GOOD and if the castings are a little wet I just let it sit out for a few but usually it goes right through I don't have any leachate coming from the worm bin and I have a moisture meter for the moisture level
I think I keep my worms pretty wet - I regulate it by opening or closing the top. I find that the 1/4" is a bit tempermental and if the casting are too wet a lot of it goes straight thru so then I run it thru a 1/2" and let it sit for a day intermixed with newsprint and then run that thru the 1/4" and that gets everything off to a good start for the next season.

Put your flowers in a desired micron pressing bag I like 120 micron bags and turn on the unit till it gets desired temp i found 190 degrees is good and press your bud in-between a peice of folded parchment paper for about minute and a half and Viola soventless rosin Or wax freeze it and it is shatter
IMG_20230207_175307.jpg

Oh - Right - I built a press a couple of years ago, heated aluminum plates and all but my weed was so bad it seemed I got squat out of it. I've been thinking I should try it again with the better weed now.
press2-jpg.2111216

I used soldering gun ceramic cartidges for the heat source.

Oh - Right - I built a press a couple of years ago, heated aluminum plates and all but my weed was so bad it seemed I got squat out of it. I've been thinking I should try it again with the better weed now.
press2-jpg.2111216

I used soldering gun ceramic cartidges for the heat source.
It's all in the temp and micron size and how long you need to press it not all bud is created equal!

I'm not sure about that to be honest I I don't remember seeing that in the book but I'll look again. I have worms through out my bin so I would guess I have cacoons through out as well I do know that the book said worms will only reproduce to their environment so if they are in a small bin their or overstocked in a bin they'll slow down on reproduction but I'm not sure about that either that's what the book says

How I first got started was I did was alot of ppl will do and especially some of these places that sell worms will tell you put them in your pots well that's a marketing trick I had stocked this bed with worms like 10,000 wigglers and euros and needless to say they survived not thrived like I wanted so I've been picking them out as I recycle my soil even with the blumat soakers in there they just stayed alive I been picking them out and putting them in the bin that's the route to go I think but I guess it's all in how you look at it

IMG_20230210_075518.jpg

IMG_20230210_075315.jpg

I'm not sure that red wigglers would flourish in a pot with plants - I think they like it wetter than the plant would and they need a pretty good supply of rotting material for food. If they don't have optimum conditions they won't reproduce. I think they can survive in a pot.

You are RIGHT Yeah but they advertise it for pots you need more of a vertical digger And earth eater like Canadian crawlers but it get a little warm for those and yeah reds euros even I tried African they lived but they are a horizontal digger and in the first couple inches of soil and but and I put a few Canadian crawlers in there from what I picked outta the yard they just kinda disappeared lol don't know what happened to them probably crawled out of the bed

You are RIGHT Yeah but they advertise it for pots you need more of a vertical digger And earth eater like Canadian crawlers but it get a little warm for those and yeah reds euros even I tried African they lived but they are a horizontal digger and in the first couple inches of soil and but and I put a few Canadian crawlers in there from what I picked outta the yard they just kinda disappeared lol don't know what happened to them probably crawled out of the bed
Yeah it not wet enough in containers to raise worms but I've seen them advertised for containers for aeration and castings

Back
Top Bottom