Yanni2.0 - Bruce Banner And White Widow Auto Grow

yanni420

IMG_20240213_010832.jpg
IMG_20240218_015643.jpg
IMG_20240218_015700.jpg

Ok,so I'm back, trying to get one last indoor auto grow in before the summer really hits and am outside taking care of my photoperiods I plan on growing,can't wait! Anyone know any outdoor strains that are fairly simple to grow and have decent strength and yields,please lmk,So I have 3 B.B and 2 W.W.and just popped 2 more autos that I got a little late,one freebie I got came already popped and empty so they sent me 3 more for the inconvenience,Il post the strain in another post,can't find the package it came in right now,but all the seeds are from NASC North Atlantic Seed Company, they allways come through really quick and haven't had any major hick ups,I know what everyone is thinking, come on Yanni,Pete Pots?Is this Amateur hour, lol,No,I like them sometimes,I always cut slits all the way down so I can just pop it out into its final home,or place it in the new pot like that,or cut some windows out of it for the roots,once they get moist enough they broke down fine for me, anyway,gonna implement some things I've learned the last couple grows,such as really keeping an eye on ph,keeping a watering and feeding schedule, watching my humidity,just gonna try and keep it simple,I always do too much,Oh and how do you like the "Thunderdome"LMAO 🤣😂 I love this thing, giving me a great start,my mom is gonna be missing a lemonade/Iced tea ☕ serving pot,lol,I love the fact that it magnifies the plants in the inside so much,I can get an up close look at any deficiencys/problems up close,I mean you can't really tell from the pictures,but it really magnifies them clear and up close,will be using this contraption to start my girls every time,Il be posting my soil mix and final pot set up soon as I transplant them,on week two now,very exited for the next couple weeks.Everyone is welcome to ride along of course,and will definitely be needing some advice.Here we go again!

17082690916416624779029097666657.jpg
So far so good,they look healthy,were in the middle of a snow storm here in Jersey,it's still weird to me, growing looks like there not too far away from going into there forever home, thinking 3 gallon pots,I don't want to go too big,I think 3 gallon pots should be sufficient for this time around, can't help but see these "Solo cup grows" and be impressed with what can be done if done right,the shot glass grows are just insane!cant believe that can be done,would like to try mainlining these,but dont have the expertise,so I think im gonna practice on one of the Bruce Banner girls,and see how that turns out

Cool. I'm sure there's some good threads on mainlining here somewhere. Although I'm not sure if Auto's are a good candidate for mainline, Maybe @Absorber knows someone who knows someone, or maybe someone else might, maybe 😂
Idk...
:passitleft:

:popcorn:
@InTheShed might be the better option for advise on that ,I've been out of growing for that long things have different names now 🤪

@InTheShed might be the better option for advise on that ,I've been out of growing for that long things have different names now 🤪
Thanks for the tag Absorber!
Cool. I'm sure there's some good threads on mainlining here somewhere. Although I'm not sure if Auto's are a good candidate for mainline, Maybe @Absorber knows someone who knows someone, or maybe someone else might, maybe
Mainlining a plant takes longer than other types of training (LST for example) and I think that an autos won't always give you long enough in veg to really get a mainline shape going.

For a how to, @Van Stank did a mainline on his White Widow back in 2018, and you can read up on that here, and of course there is @Light Addict's take on it called fluxing, and he has a thread on that here.

Back
Top Bottom