Yellow spots forming on areas where buds will form

Fricxz 420

I just went outside to check on the like I do every morning but this time I noticed when I went out there’s little yellow spots forming where buds will form

Do u think this is maybe from the nutrients, everything I use is organic.
So I started giving them more water earlier in the week. They used to get 2 litres each of water and then 2 caps for every 2 litres. Well this week we gave them 4 litres each 2 caps of nutrients for every 2 litres there only 2 plants and there in the ground

Do u think this is maybe from the nutrients, everything I use is organic.
So I started giving them more water earlier in the week. They used to get 2 litres each of water and then 2 caps for every 2 litres. Well this week we gave them 4 litres each 2 caps of nutrients for every 2 litres there only 2 plants and there in the ground
I grow completely organically and I have never had the problem you are having... I am pretty confident that this looks like the damage that bugs would cause, and I have never seen this sort of presentation due to any nutrient deficiency or excess.
Since I grow completely naturally and organically, I have found several methods to deal with things like this. I used to have a huge problem with tomato worms in my garden outside until I did two things. First, I plant mint all around the yard and take some of it in the house over the winter. Bugs and spiders hate mint.
Second, I spray my producing plants with a home made serum made out of milk that contains some very beneficial bacteria that can not only protect your leaves from pests and disease, but they also help transpiration become much more efficient. This is good stuff, and a great natural preventative against the things that will attack your crop.

Ok so I went out and checked under everything and I noticed some spider webs so im pretty sure it’s spider mites I’ve looked at ways to get rid of them but I want the most natural and organic way

Back
Top Bottom