Yellowing lower leaves

kaption

coco coir / perlite mix
600 watt MH
H&G nutes
5 barneys farm (not sure if i can call it by name here, so lets call it Timothy Leary..)
4 barneys farm Vanilla kush
1 auto grapefruit
1 auto crit mass
Little over a month since seed.
The autos are starting to hair up real nice, probably going to let the other ladys go a week or so then flip.
Never grown autos before so im not sure if i should be using flowering nutes now or keep them on veg nutes. (anyone?)
the 2 autos starting yellowing first then the others starting yellowing. Not too sure what the problem is yet. Thinking N def or cal/mag def? What do you guys think? i could really use some help..

superyellow.JPG

startyellowing.JPG

shorty21.JPG

shorty.JPG

lotsoyellow.JPG

healthy4.JPG

hairy2.JPG

budyellow.JPG

badleaf2.JPG

Group_yellowing.JPG

Re: yellowing lower leafs

Even the non flowering plants are starting to turn a little yellow. Does it look bad enough to add N to the nutes or should i adjust ph for more N uptake? Think the only N i have is seabird guano, and last time i used that it seemed even one pepple was too much and burned them.

I would def...add the nitrogen.....and repot those bitches...pots are over-rooted now I'm sure....could be locked out because of it....:ciao:

The Yellowing got way worse then seemed to level off. Im thinking It was either me not raising the A&B enough. I kept it at 3.5ml of A&B for 3 or 4 feedings. Or It was when my ph meter was off and i ph'd to 5.4 before additives so i might have ended up feeding with 5.5-5.6 ph. I know ppl add cal/mag when using R/O water. What about tap water?
i let my tap water sit for 24 hrs or longer in a 5gal bucket, and the ppm usually sits around 170 or 180 before adding anything. Also I had to wait on my HPS light so long that my plants are all showing female and they are still under 18/6 lighting. I have never made it to the end of the flowering cycle so ill ask now that im about to flip to 12/12. Im using the full H&G line. Is there anything else i should add that isnt coverd by H&G? Or replace?

H&G nutrients, well if you have the full range of the stuff all macro/micro nutrients should be covered with it or just read the labels on the bottles and they should tell ya whats in it to some extent.

Out of practice i always add cal/mg & all micro nutrients to every watering with out fail :thumb:
I use the biobizz range & those supplements are alg-a-mic & bio heaven.

Using pots which are to small for your plants may cause root balling stunting growth and reducing nutrient uptake.

Using a watered down nutrient solution was more than likely the cause of the nitrogen deficencie.

As for the seabird guano that should be ideally mixed into the soil, as a liquid feed boiling water should be part used to disolve the shit and cold water added to cool it down before watering plants.

A level tea spoon per litre of water should be safe.

Back
Top Bottom