Please help diagnose

But then again my nutes are a pinkish yellow
Well Ganja I think you were correct about the pH. I didn't think the meter would calibrate and still read that far off. I'm going to have to get some strips for double checking. But the Bluelab meter seems to be a good one. I have 2 Bluelab meters now because the first one I ordered had a broken probe so they refunded me and let me keep the meter. In the mean time while waiting for them to reply I ordered a second one. I also ordered a new probe for the broken one. So for $170 I have 2 working Bluelab meters. But I'm still going to order some strips. Lol

Can see the green now... looks awesome, especially for an auto... You got it worked out now mate, can't wait to see your next grows...

So you are saying I should be using 4tsp of Calmag per gallon? And put it into my nutes feeding prior to putting in the flower nutes? Also should I be giving Calmag on every watering and feeding or just feeding? Thanks
That sounds good. You really got to try to over do it with calcium/magnesium. When you do that give it a week to see if it helps. If not look into a Phosphorous excess. Which can cause a calmag issue. Are there purple stems anywhere? Flush like crazy then add your changes. This looks like a mobile nutrient problem so if one of the two changes dont help look into Potassium. It looks like youre about done, maybe just shine it till you finish

Back
Top Bottom