Please help diagnose

You mentioned growing in a two gallon pot. In the previous grows that had this same issue, how did your roots look at harvest? I Imagine things were getting pretty tight in there. I mean no offense. Just trying to help you pinpoint possible problems that could have led to the lockout/deficiency.

I switched to Hempy style because the plants get so big and the Hempy bucket doesn't really have to be very large. Also, when I notice a problem it is easily correctable. This plant is in a 40oz Hempy.

Many ways to skin a cat. I do prefer the flavor of soil grown though. Earthy.

You mentioned growing in a two gallon pot. In the previous grows that had this same issue, how did your roots look at harvest? I Imagine things were getting pretty tight in there. I mean no offense. Just trying to help you pinpoint possible problems that could have led to the lockout/deficiency.

I switched to Hempy style because the plants get so big and the Hempy bucket doesn't really have to be very large. Also, when I notice a problem it is easily correctable. This plant is in a 40oz Hempy.

Many ways to skin a cat. I do prefer the flavor of soil grown though. Earthy.
Well HELLLLLOOOOO. I'm already looking into this!!!! Good looking out. You said that is a 40oz bucket? That is less than 1/2 gallon. How big did she end up? I was thinking of a 2 gallon bucket since I am doing autos.

When your plants flower they are more prone to problems with temps, humidity, molds and fungus.

When your plants flower they are more prone to problems with temps, humidity, molds and fungus.
Temp is at 75-80F day and 70f at night. Rh is 50-60. How can I check if it's mold or fungus? I believe I have read that if you rub it you could see something fall off. If so I have done that and nothing has fell off. Thanks you in advance.

You are at the top end for your temps and your RH for ideal conditions.
Try kicking up your fan speeds to bring the levels down a few points.

Well HELLLLLOOOOO. I'm already looking into this!!!! Good looking out. You said that is a 40oz bucket? That is less than 1/2 gallon. How big did she end up? I was thinking of a 2 gallon bucket since I am doing autos.
She is stuck at right about 3 ft. I have a 3½
Footer in the same size container, I had to bend the mainstem over or she would have grown into the lights. A lot of nice plants over at the Hempy Headquarters. A lot of folks growing autos this way

It's funny how as thread moves, little more info starts to make the picture clearer, lol.. I think your getting a rising ph in medium, causing lockout. Overfeeding and watering... Flush... autos in soil, fortnightly nutrient feed and ph water between feeds. get little run off with the plain water feeds. Cal-mag may still be required... the Watts your under and size of pot, she really wouldn't need watering every second day. Once a week. Twice at most.. now she's been flushed, hopefully it got the medium down. If you have a soil probe, check your mediums ph.. Maybe check runoff (can be a rabbit hole) and if still high, water with ph 5.5-6, this will make some of nutrient she's been missing more available....
This has gone a little everywhere with advice I know but the more info earlier, like everything to do with the grow, and me reading whats written, lol, the easier it is to help....

It's funny how as thread moves, little more info starts to make the picture clearer, lol.. I think your getting a rising ph in medium, causing lockout. Overfeeding and watering... Flush... autos in soil, fortnightly nutrient feed and ph water between feeds. get little run off with the plain water feeds. Cal-mag may still be required... the Watts your under and size of pot, she really wouldn't need watering every second day. Once a week. Twice at most.. now she's been flushed, hopefully it got the medium down. If you have a soil probe, check your mediums ph.. Maybe check runoff (can be a rabbit hole) and if still high, water with ph 5.5-6, this will make some of nutrient she's been missing more available....
This has gone a little everywhere with advice I know but the more info earlier, like everything to do with the grow, and me reading whats written, lol, the easier it is to help....
I hear ya... But there is no way she can go a week without water. She is dry as a bone in 2 days. She is drinking water so fast it's crazy. I mean after a day the pot is light as a feather. I don't have soil meter. So I'm not totally understanding what you mean at the beginning? Fortnight feeding? Sorry just not understanding what you mean.

Hahaha, sorry forgot... Fortnight is every two weeks, lol.. Next time, give it another day.. I'll send you over double if it dies, lol

Ph is rising because not all the nutrients are being used, leaving excess in the substrate, causing ph to rise

So
Ph is rising because not all the nutrients are being used, leaving excess in the substrate, causing ph to rise
So I probably should have flushed with a lower pH not 6.5. Even if I can't make this one right I have the info for the next one. I did pull most of her leaves that were getting bad so I have a better idea moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom