Yooper Rex on Auto - Hijack & Mini-Gun

hey yooper.Good to see ya up and going.Its still winter down here so i know it is there also.Got some cuttings started and another clone down state that i will be picking up. Looks like i'll be growing Red Devil and OG18 this year. sign me up for yours im in .

hey yooper.Good to see ya up and going.Its still winter down here so i know it is there also.Got some cuttings started and another clone down state that i will be picking up. Looks like i'll be growing Red Devil and OG18 this year. sign me up for yours im in .

Glad you made it back safely. Yes we have a little snow on the ground. My snow gauge was at 2 1/2', now it`s down to 16". Last year at this time the snow had been gone for 2 weeks already. Thanks for signing up. I`ll try to keep it going. Come on spring.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Update:
Girls are busting out allover. Gave weak nutes today.
New seeds:
3 of 4 poked their heads up today.
AK-49....yes
Tangerine Dream....yes
White Widow....yes
Dr Grinspoon....not yet

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

have to keep you off the second page.....I planted some old good stock seeds.So old that they are not named. Want to see how they do next to the clones. got 2 up already. But i do love my clones.The snow is melting fast here.I have a lot of stockade fencing to put up. Did you see the new law. Says it is OK to grow outside but should not be visible from road or neighbors. So Its fence time as soon as I can dig holes.You probably do not even have neighbors do you?

got room for a fish? A BIG FISH? I MEAN A REALLY REALLY BIG FISH?
dont matter I am here anyway:):popcorn:
cant be letting you mechicken guys have all the fun:)

bozo420,
Yes, I have neighbors, if I look real hard I can see `em. Do have 6 acres here. Read the law again, it also says a "locked, secure facility". Believe that one from personal experience. Have to tell you about it sometime.

Mr fish cake,
You are welcome to sit down and join us. Honored to have you along.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

ps...even if you are under mechicken, you of the land of the flaming river.

deleted due to double exposure

YR

stupid basketball team:( mine that is:)

Rex this is supposed to be rain,,,,,, then why are there white flakes coming down lol. yep law is morphing. would love to hear story..... Did it involve hand cuffs lol? hell they are calling for snow today not rain.............Shit here we go again.

had my own leo encounter. Short story, is 4 cops(entire force) showed up at my house looking for relative that was wanted,5 min after I had burned one.Told them come on in... They never said a word. As they were leaving i mentioned that I was a mmj patient.So much for keeping it on the down low.greenhouse is locked . now it has to be out of view. no problem. but is legal..........I think lol

had my own leo encounter. Short story, is 4 cops(entire force) showed up at my house looking for relative that was wanted,5 min after I had burned one.Told them come on in... They never said a word. As they were leaving i mentioned that I was a mmj patient.So much for keeping it on the down low.greenhouse is locked . now it has to be out of view. no problem. but is legal..........I think lol

Just wanted to make sure you knew that part. LEO in the sky visited me. Long story short....no more outdoor growing. I think my indoor grow turns out better, or maybe I take better care of them. Anyway I`m in my grow room now and loving it. You had to say something about the snow. Started snowing about 10 am, Still snowing pretty hard, about 1" now. Friend with a greenhouse got visited also. Told him to put up a higher fence. Believe they wanted to mess with people cause they couldn`t find any big grows. No cuffs, just bye,bye girls.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

any photographs?

Yes and no. Got pictures from camera to computer before, but to 420 no. Don`t understand computers at all. People have tried to help. Wish I had somebody here to show me how.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Wish i had room for a room .lol last year I got by with no fence last year. So my 6 footer will have to do . So did your friend make his fence taller?And is his greenhouse still open?

Room for a room ? I sacrificed a 8x8 corner of my garage ( inside is 7'4" x 7' 2" x 7' tall). Greenhouse still hiding behind a taller fence.

Update:
All doing great. 3 are 11", shortstuff is at 4". Need to transplant into final pots. Gave 1/4 strength nutes to all yesterday.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

on posting pictures rex, I find that if i save the picture to the desktop makes it easier to find when you go to upload to 420. in fact I do that to post anything anywhere. I can never find it unless its setting on the screen in front of me.

Update,
4-8-13
Transplanted all 4 into their final home, think they`re 2 gallon pots.

4-9-13
All looking great. No sign of transplant shock. Took pictures, after rearranging the girls because of bigger pots.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

think link should tell you everything you need to know about posting photographs

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Well I had this suggested before and I read it again, for the tenth time and still don`t understand what they mean. How in the hell do you refer to the guide and do what it says at the same time? Everything is over my head, maybe it`s time to give it up. This is way to frustrating for my old ass.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Back
Top Bottom