Yooper Rex on Auto - Hijack & Mini-Gun

use two browser windows at the same time, one with the guide the other with your journal. simply follow the guide and follow its actions on the other browser window with your journal.

Let`s try this again. Typed answer up and computer did something, flipped over and deleted it. Here`s goes.
WHAT???????????????????????????? Do not understand computer lingo or workings. Self taught, no one to help. Too frustrating.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

if your pictures are on your desktop screen then go to the upload photos when you get to page to open it will say at the middle bottom select photos. click that. that will take you to your home computer.click the box that the photos are in.
when the pictures appear select the picture you want to share with 420.
it will highlight that photo.
press the open thingy at the bottom of your picture file.
this will upload the picture to this site.
there will be a blue line underneath the image number.
watch the blue line expand till it says loading complete
repeat if you have more pics
then at the very bottom it will submit photos
click that and wait.
when it is done it will show you the pictures you loaded.
at the bottom of that page click OK.
then your done.
I dont blame you Yooper I cant do much of anything with these infernal contraptions. but I did figure the pics out and it is easier than you think.
and if you dont get it thats cool. a thousand words is just as good as a picture:)

if your pictures are on your desktop screen then go to the upload photos when you get to page to open it will say at the middle bottom select photos. click that. that will take you to your home computer.click the box that the photos are in.
when the pictures appear select the picture you want to share with 420.
it will highlight that photo.
press the open thingy at the bottom of your picture file.
this will upload the picture to this site.
there will be a blue line underneath the image number.
watch the blue line expand till it says loading complete
repeat if you have more pics
then at the very bottom it will submit photos
click that and wait.
when it is done it will show you the pictures you loaded.
at the bottom of that page click OK.
then your done.
I dont blame you Yooper I cant do much of anything with these infernal contraptions. but I did figure the pics out and it is easier than you think.
and if you dont get it thats cool. a thousand words is just as good as a picture:)

Mr. fish cake,
WOW, never expected something like this. Very much appreciated, hope I can put it to good work. Sorry it took a couple of days to get to it, but me and computers don`t get along. Had to copy it down long hand as I can`t get my printer to print off of my computer. First I have to find the pictures all ready on the computer. Couldn`t find them the other day. THANK YOU...THANK YOU

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

420`ers,
Thanks for all your help and perseverance with my old hard headed ass. I did manage to get 1 picture up on the "Over Fifty" site, have no idea how, but I did. Next I have to figure it out on this journal. First it`s time to medicate.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

420`ers,
Thanks for all your help and perseverance with my old hard headed ass. I did manage to get 1 picture up on the "Over Fifty" site, have no idea how, but I did. Next I have to figure it out on this journal. First it`s time to medicate.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
take your time yooper!
enjoy your smoke andhappy420:cheer:

420`ers,

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
Hi Ya Yoop ......................... Ha Ha Ha I'm not laughing at you brother I'm laughing With you .....Damn computers ...I almost wet myself when I read that your computer was about to make its virgin flight, out of the window into a snowbank :laughtwo: I'll keep working at it if you do. Just remember that if Pete and Repeat were on the fence and Pete fell off , Who would be left? Repeat, If Pete and Repeat were .........................

Hey Yoop I grew the Tangerine in my first or second grow ....I was just learning and had a few problems . The leaves turned Dark dark green , found out it was nitrogen overdose ! I researched and ended up flushing her about 3 times and that saved her and turned out to be an ass kicker but very finicky! Good luck Brother ! Like H.D. says "You can do it , we can help"

IMGP01061.JPG
IMGP0104.JPG

25 days since the girls poked their heads out of the dirt. Thought I had earlier pictures. More to come.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

The color of the zip ties identify the girls.
Red....Mini-Gun Auto
Yellow....Hijack Auto

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

nice their going to be shrubs! I knew you could do the pics and you have done it well:bravo:

Hey Yoop I grew the Tangerine in my first or second grow ....I was just learning and had a few problems . The leaves turned Dark dark green , found out it was nitrogen overdose ! I researched and ended up flushing her about 3 times and that saved her and turned out to be an ass kicker but very finicky! Good luck Brother ! Like H.D. says "You can do it , we can help"

clayhead,
Thanks for the info. I`ll keep a good eye her and her gang. So far so good, she`s the tallest one right now. They`ve had weak nutes and molasses.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

reps yooper:):bravo:

Let`s try again. I`ve been having a hard time getting my pictures from the gallery to my post, make that just plain not working.
IMGP01091.JPG
IMGP01101.JPG
IMGP01111.JPG

WOW it works again. Don`t know what was wrong. I didn`t even look at the directions either. Now I need to get the captions on the pictures. Think I`ll leave well enough alone and post this.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

you crazy photo guy you! they look great:)
are you going to do any topping or a LST with any?

Top---Left is Mini-Gun x 2 Right is Hijack x 2
Center---Mini-Gun
Bottom ---Hijack
Tried getting the dates of the pictures but in the middle of it my camera battery went dead. Will have to finish later. have more pictures also.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

fish cake, you be too fast for me to keep my shit straight. My camera didn`t help with the battery going dead in the process of finding the dates. At least the pictures got posted today. Have no idea why I could not get them from the gallery to here. Did the exact same way today and no problems.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

fish cake, you be too fast for me to keep my shit straight. My camera didn`t help with the battery going dead in the process of finding the dates. At least the pictures got posted today. Have no idea why I could not get them from the gallery to here. Did the exact same way today and no problems.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
he he all I care is you have a good grow and take nice pictures while you do it:cheer::circle-of-love:

you crazy photo guy you! they look great:)
are you going to do any topping or a LST with any?

No fimming on these. They will Be grown as Mother Nature intended, au natural. The pictures above were taken on 4-9-13.
To tell the truth I`m scared of these little autos. Having never grown these or any autos before don`t want to ruin them. When they start flowering at 3" - 4" I backed off. They get nutes and molasses. My 4 other girls have already been fimmed at 6" - 7".

Peace & Great Growin
YR

Back
Top Bottom