Yooper Rex on Auto - Hijack & Mini-Gun

Good Morning and a Fine weed to you Yooper!
can't wait to see the new shots:)

in 99 I was working near the boundary waters in Minnesota Memorial Day weekend it snowed and the northern lights were going on!
I was like What the hell is going on? LOL
Top of the Bud to ya Yooper !! Its June 4th ......Still got snow ?

GOOD WEED/MORNING to all my ol` 420 family. Thanks to all for hanging with, advising, criticizing or just putting up with my computer nightmares.

OK ready or not here it comes.
Mini-Gun #1--23.2 grams
Mini-Gun #2--21.3 grams
Total----------44.5 grams

First time growing autos. Small plants looked good, grew good, finished on time, but disappointed with the yield. Was hoping for 1 oz per but didn`t make it. Accomplished what I wanted which was to not run out of meds. I think with a little more effort and some more time the big girls are much more satisfying for the time it takes. My space and number of plants are limited to 12. Could grow 12 little ones (autos) or 4 large ones. Comparing the 2 ways--12 autos =12 ozs, 4 regulars =16-24 ozs. You decide, I did, big girls don`t cry....they WIN BIG. IMHO.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

PS,
This, my first journal, is done as it gets. Please move to the completed pile. Thanks.

GOOD WEED/MORNING to all my ol` 420 family. Thanks to all for hanging with, advising, criticizing or just putting up with my computer nightmares.

OK ready or not here it comes.
Mini-Gun #1--23.2 grams
Mini-Gun #2--21.3 grams
Total----------44.5 grams

First time growing autos. Small plants looked good, grew good, finished on time, but disappointed with the yield. Was hoping for 1 oz per but didn`t make it. Accomplished what I wanted which was to not run out of meds. I think with a little more effort and some more time the big girls are much more satisfying for the time it takes. My space and number of plants are limited to 12. Could grow 12 little ones (autos) or 4 large ones. Comparing the 2 ways--12 autos =12 ozs, 4 regulars =16-24 ozs. You decide, I did, big girls don`t cry....they WIN BIG. IMHO.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

PS,
This, my first journal, is done as it gets. Please move to the completed pile. Thanks.

Hi Yooper Rex. Forget all that nonsense about your computer skills....you have done well is my eyes Brother.

I hear you about the autos. I feel the same. Why bother when with just a bit more work and time you can get a much better yield. You did get enough to hold you over, so it was worth it this time. That's what matters. Well done my good friend. :thumb:

420 People, Friends, Romans, Countryman, oh, oh, brain fart, got off subject there. Have to give a "generic thank you" out, cause if I start naming names, I`m bound to forget someone. The reading on here, the people, the advice, the atmosphere.....all the best. With all your help I was able to struggle through a journal. Got a few pictures of my present grow on the "Over Fifty" site.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

PS,
Before any body asks, the answer is no to a journal on this grow. I do keep a small one for reference purposes. Will put pictures on the "Over Fifty" site from time to time.

420 People, Friends, Romans, Countryman, oh, oh, brain fart, got off subject there. Have to give a "generic thank you" out, cause if I start naming names, I`m bound to forget someone. The reading on here, the people, the advice, the atmosphere.....all the best. With all your help I was able to struggle through a journal. Got a few pictures of my present grow on the "Over Fifty" site.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

PS,
Before any body asks, the answer is no to a journal on this grow. I do keep a small one for reference purposes. Will put pictures on the "Over Fifty" site from time to time.

No problem ole Buddy. I will be looking for your pics in the over 50 group!:circle-of-love:

great g job . I enjoyed following your journal. It is good for us old farts to learn somwe new tricks on these computers. I have learned so much about computers ,cameras ,not to mention the pot growing. pop smoke:goodjob:

got them yard mushrooms yet? Big whites everywhere here. good morning yooper

Didn`t mean to neglect you, but the answer is no. The couple spots in my yard didn`t produce this year and I was too busy to look elsewhere.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

good weed to you Yooper:)

Good weed morning mr. fish and the rest of the 420ers. Up and at `em, gardens need tending to people. The day needs to start sometime, why not now ? Get up sleepyheads.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks very much for sharing your grow with us.

We'll move your work to our "Completed Journals" now for posterity;)

We'd appreciate it if you'd post a link to your next project in this thread so as to auto-notify all the subscribers.

Much love and respect from all of us at 420 Magazine!

Thanks very much for sharing your grow with us.

We'll move your work to our "Completed Journals" now for posterity;)

We'd appreciate it if you'd post a link to your next project in this thread so as to auto-notify all the subscribers.

Much love and respect from all of us at 420 Magazine!

Sure would do it , but have no idea how. Limited computer skills and knowledge. Very limited.

YR

Back
Top Bottom