IMGP01471.JPG

Mini-Gun Auto
IMGP0140.JPG

Hijack Auto
IMGP01391.JPG

The girls bedroom with the LED`s on
IMGP0142.JPG

Update: (it`s about time)
Sorry for not doing this sooner (no excuses)
The girls have gotten their nutes twice a week and molasses with every watering.
The color change is beginning to happen (yeah)
Hijacks are 21" & 19"
Mini-Guns are 20" & 16"

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Pictures were taken earlier today.
IMGP01722.JPG
IMGP0174.JPG
IMGP0176.JPG
IMGP0177.JPG
IMGP01751.JPG
IMGP01781.JPG
IMGP01792.JPG
IMGP01802.JPG
IMGP01811.JPG

yooper your grow just gets better and better!
I tip my can to you sir:thumb:

One of these days I`ll figure out how to put the caption with the picture.
Left - Hijack Right - Mini-G

Mini-Gun

Mini-Gun

Mini-Gun

Hijack

Hijack

Hijack

Mini-Gun

Hijack

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

One of these days I`ll figure out how to put the caption with the picture.
Left - Hijack Right - Mini-G

Mini-Gun

Mini-Gun

Mini-Gun

Hijack

Hijack

Hijack

Mini-Gun

Hijack

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
DO NOT I repeat DO NOT ever say this at a airport:rofl::rofl::thumb:

Mr. fish,
I thank you for the compliment. You beat me again. Sometime I`ll figure out the procedure to put the caption with the picture. Worst part is I did it once. Than maybe I can get the pictures and the words together.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Mr. fish,
I thank you for the compliment. You beat me again. Sometime I`ll figure out the procedure to put the caption with the picture. Worst part is I did it once. Than maybe I can get the pictures and the words together.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

don't sweat it! even if you said it was Labrador all we can do is applaud it and take your word for it
Heck make it a challenge for us. like where is waldo. Ha Ha or like a police line up "yeah that's her! she is the one that got me all!" :) messed up

fishcake,
Forgive me for the oversight, I did mean to comment on the airport one. Yeah your right, that thought didn't cross my mind. I was thinking about the way to put captions with the pictures. Haven`t flown in 10 years.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

yeah you might have gotten away with that stuff ten years ago but just take my word for it now dont do it.
OH dont yell fire in a movie theater and finish your vegetables and make sure you got clean underwear on before you go out.
that's about all the wisdom I have accumulated in my life so far....unless I find the other brain cell I borrowed from OMM.
just hopping I gave it back and didn't lose it:loopy::ciao::bigtoke:
fishcake,
Forgive me for the oversight, I did mean to comment on the airport one. Yeah your right, that thought didn't cross my mind. I was thinking about the way to put captions with the pictures. Haven`t flown in 10 years.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Hello to my 420 family.
Update;
Yesterday 5-7-13 the 2 Hijacks were harvested, the Mini-Guns need a few more days to a week. Pictures before the chop.
IMGP01811.JPG
IMGP01851.JPG
IMGP0184.JPG
IMGP01881.JPG
IMGP01871.JPG

IMHO the autos are not worth the time and effort for such a small harvest. Back to the big girls, much more satisfying at harvest time. The potency of the autos was on par with the regular girls.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

:bravo::yummy::yahoo::welldone:
Hello to my 420 family.
Update;
Yesterday 5-7-13 the 2 Hijacks were harvested, the Mini-Guns need a few more days to a week. Pictures before the chop.
IMGP01811.JPG
IMGP01851.JPG
IMGP0184.JPG
IMGP01881.JPG
IMGP01871.JPG

IMHO the autos are not worth the time and effort for such a small harvest. Back to the big girls, much more satisfying at harvest time. The potency of the autos was on par with the regular girls.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

fish cake, Thanks for the good words, much appreciated. This was a success due to knowledge I gained from others on this site. Thank You
Peace & Great Growin`
YR

fish cake, Thanks for the good words, much appreciated. This was a success due to knowledge I gained from others on this site. Thank You
Peace & Great Growin`
YR
your:welcome: and I bet there is some natural talent that you already had:high-five:
Hope you have a great weedend

Update,
5-12-13 Harvested Mini-Gun #1 today. Mini-Gun #2 still needs a few more days. Let`s see what we got.
Mini-Gun # 1
IMGP02001.JPG
Mini-Gun # 1
IMGP0203.JPG
Mini-Gun # 1
IMGP0205.JPG
Mini-Gun # 1
IMGP02012.JPG
Mini-Gun # 2
IMGP0206.JPG
Mini-Gun # 2
IMGP02071.JPG
Mini-Gun # 2
IMGP02081.JPG
Thanks for looking in. Later

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Fantastic Yooper, See all those years of putting the wet on the red ....now you put the wet on the green!:bravo: Disagree ....I try to figure out my inventory and if it looks like it will be close I grow a few autos to get me through until my regulars are done. Yes they are smaller but yours look nice and Thick. Like Mr. Natural said : "times of dope with no money will get you through better than times of money and no dope" :goodjob:

awesome yooper!
good weed my friend!

Back
Top Bottom