Zkittlez & bits

Bud

Hi, ho, fellow campers.... I harvested 2 skittles autos from fast buds 9/8/19 have dried in brown paper bags for 5 days and Jared burping twice a day over two weeks, the buds are changing colors and I think it’s time for the smoke test. IM GONNA GET ME SOM ZKITTLEZ AND BITS...... 7 zips from two autos. Not to shabby in my experience anyway. Chow for now.

Marvelous, thanks for asking, funny thing as I was breaking. Up the bud a few seeds came out. I’ve only ever grown females in that closet WTF? I think it may have Hermed in a good way I’ll dry the seedsproperly and try one out who knows ,that was just one bud I my b into zkittlez for a while. :thumb:

Hey, plants will do what plants do! Haha
I’m super happy to hear the taste test went well. :thumb: :ganjamon:

Keep up the good work. I have one harvest under my belt as of a couple days ago, and I’m ready to harvest this next auto in a few days! Looking really, really tasty!

I’ve harvested on Gorilla Glue Auto and I’ve got another on the way very soon. Then in a couple weeks I should be harvesting some Bubba kush!

Then if all goes well, this winter I’ll be growing some Sour Diesel and some Gelatos.

Sounds really good, I may try som gelatos myself when I free up some room after thanksgiving. Thanks, I can’t stop growing luv this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom