Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

How much do think the side lights added to your harvest? CL🍀
Heh. I came to do the epilogue, and found this.

The sidelights were, imo, the single biggest factor in my density and yield. I used them mostly in flower, and pretty much only the first 2/3 of it. Flying totally or close to completely blind, so I have no idea if I’m right. But I’ve grown them all before, and it was different. Denser all around, and quality yields all around with no runts. Had I trained any one of the plants differently I could easily have almost doubled their yield I bet. Every fiver could a been a 9 or ten ouncer I think. I’m convinced that scrog type training with tons of colas can be easily beaten in yield. I have done it many times. Anyway, yeah, I think it was big.

Epilogue

Well guys, another grow in the books. I usually do a long and involved epilogue. I don’t have one in me. After 104 pages, lots of learning, lots of great dialogue, and a picture or two, I’m about done with thinking about this grow to be honest.

I really want to thank everyone for following along and participating in my journal. All your input is appreciated and of course just your being here is to start.

This will leave me one active grow journal. Then you will see Florida in a Jon grow never again. Thank god.

If anyone has any follow up anything you guys know where I am!

I will sign off on this one with a picture of a finished bud from each plant except the Apple Fritter. I just can’t show you Quasimodo buds I’m ashamed of. Lmao! I had a blast with you guys - thank you all again. That was a fairly quick almost 50 ounces. Heh.

Gorilla Zkittlez

Watermelon Wedding Cake #1

Platinum Mimosa Cookies sativa pheno

Watermelon Wedding Cake #2

Platinum Mimosa Cookies indica pheno

Dos Si Dos

Pink Rozay

:thanks: :thumb::bongrip::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Epilogue

Well guys, another grow in the books. I usually do a long and involved epilogue. I don’t have one in me. After 104 pages, lots of learning, lots of great dialogue, and a picture or two, I’m about done with thinking about this grow to be honest.

I really want to thank everyone for following along and participating in my journal. All your input is appreciated and of course just your being here is to start.

This will leave me one active grow journal. Then you will see Florida in a Jon grow never again. Thank god.

If anyone has any follow up anything you guys know where I am!

I will sign off on this one with a picture of a finished bud from each plant except the Apple Fritter. I just can’t show you Quasimodo buds I’m ashamed of. Lmao! I had a blast with you guys - thank you all again. That was a fairly quick almost 50 ounces. Heh.

Gorilla Zkittlez

Watermelon Wedding Cake #1

Platinum Mimosa Cookies sativa pheno

Watermelon Wedding Cake #2

Platinum Mimosa Cookies indica pheno

Dos Si Dos

Pink Rozay

:thanks: :thumb::bongrip::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo:
sweet looking buds congrates on the harvests & nice haul now smoke a big fatty & enjoy your work

Nice nugs, looks awesome, can't wait for your smoking report.

Nice nugs, looks awesome, can't wait for your smoking report.
Thanks @ViparSpectra. Meanwhile, as VS tent scrog journal advertising, your XS 1500 Pros are absolutely crushing my scrog. They are maybe the ultimate small tent light for this sort of thing. Imagine me not wanting to go to 100% on a light. I live at 100%!!! But these just have too much power. Gotta be careful. They’re deceptive with their size.

Hey Jon, can you list some fast buds strains you grew? Yield and quality... I might need to go back to Fast Buds. Also did you try any of Sweet Seeds strains?
I see that description wise autos from SS have little ruderalis, like around 5% where WeedSeedsExpress autos have 20%... so it got me wondering?!?!

Adequate, more than adequate. In fact tip toppy, if I may be so bold, young, Jon. He’ll go far, mark my words, the rest of you.

🤣😆🤣😆

Very nice work mate! FWIW I think that Pink Rozay thingy is the prettiest nug, there’d better be no marketing trickery there!

Nick

Thanks @ViparSpectra. Meanwhile, as VS tent scrog journal advertising, your XS 1500 Pros are absolutely crushing my scrog. They are maybe the ultimate small tent light for this sort of thing. Imagine me not wanting to go to 100% on a light. I live at 100%!!! But these just have too much power. Gotta be careful. They’re deceptive with their size.
Got it, glad to hear that, and thanks for your support.

Hey Jon, can you list some fast buds strains you grew? Yield and quality... I might need to go back to Fast Buds. Also did you try any of Sweet Seeds strains?
I see that description wise autos from SS have little ruderalis, like around 5% where WeedSeedsExpress autos have 20%... so it got me wondering?!?!
Hey @FortuneSeeker, just seeing this. No I have yet to try Sweet Seeds. Fast Buds I’ve grown several
Gorilla Zkittlez
Strawberry Banana
Lemon Drop
Pineapple Express
Strawberry Gorilla

To name a few that come to mind.

I haven’t gotten any record breakers from FastBuds and they wouldn’t be my first choice. Quality is usually there, but not sheer size, least in my experience. Try Blimburn or Growers Choice XXLs - they’re my go to for big autos.

Hey @FortuneSeeker, just seeing this. No I have yet to try Sweet Seeds. Fast Buds I’ve grown several
Gorilla Zkittlez
Strawberry Banana
Lemon Drop
Pineapple Express
Strawberry Gorilla

To name a few that come to mind.

I haven’t gotten any record breakers from FastBuds and they wouldn’t be my first choice. Quality is usually there, but not sheer size, least in my experience. Try Blimburn or Growers Choice XXLs - they’re my go to for big autos.
Thanks! You should def try WeedSeedsExpress Green Crack :)

Thanks! You should def try WeedSeedsExpress Green Crack :)
Thanks! Never grown or even smoked Green Crack. Up-ass sativa I guess? Lol. I’m on it. Good call. You grow the auto or the photo?

I am growing now auto Green Crack and Bruce Banner from WSE. Both big potential but the Crack is bigger,

5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom