Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

Final Boring Observation

This Pink Rozay bud is like other hybrids I’ve had before which aren’t particularly frosty on the outside at harvest. Decent, not great by any means. But….they sure are sweet on the interior. One way I could tell if I cared enough would be to scope it. I don’t. Lol. My eyes can see it. But a tell is, trim an ounce or two. I have used two pair of trim scissors (Fiskar, straight point, short bladed, titanium coated blades - great for finer work) so far and I’m up to 60 grams trimmed. Then check your scissors.

This will likely get me high.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_2427.jpeg

IMG_2426.jpeg

Scenes from Trim Jail (continued)

Here’s what’s done, what it weighs, how much jar space it takes, and what’s left to do. One more giant box full. Already at 5.5 ounces plus whatever the box is. At least 2 more ounces. Almost a half pound auto inside of 36”. I’ll take it.

IMG_2449.jpeg

IMG_2450.jpeg

IMG_2452.jpeg

IMG_2451.jpeg

Pink Rozay Final Yield Report

This girl was just huge. What a producer. And @Azimuth, I have completely changed my opinion about this bud. It’s dense, it’s attractive, (just dark green, threw me at first), and it’s super frosty with a very characteristic taste. It’s awesome bud and it’s also extremely strong, much more so than I thought. Since she went 120 damn days, and since I went by finished bud look rather than trichomes, she is pretty hard indica. Giggly, too scattered to play on, great for pain, puts me to sleep. All that already! I really like it now and it is in cure day two, lmao!

So here’s the whole haul:

Here’s a closeup on the mason jars. Fricking five of the damn things. Each nug is an individual bong hit at least. No flarf. But I wasn’t trimming that. That I trim and smoke as I go. Lol. But it counts. So with that closeup in the mason jars is what the buds inside look like trimmed up. Yup. Those count. Lol!

Here’s the good bud, trimmed up and sweet as hell:

And here’s the weight in the mason jar littles, and yes, the first two by chance were the same, lol.

So all that is this:
123 + 52 + 66 + 66 + 32 = 339 grams = 11.9 ounces.

That puts her in my top five all time auto yields in by far the smallest package I’ve found yet.

Ok. I’ll take that. A 12 ounce auto.

This girl was just huge. What a producer. And @Azimuth, I have completely changed my opinion about this bud. It’s dense, it’s attractive, (just dark green, threw me at first), and it’s super frosty with a very characteristic taste. It’s awesome bud and it’s also extremely strong, much more so than I thought. Since she went 120 damn days, and since I went by finished bud look rather than trichomes, she is pretty hard indica. Giggly, too scattered to play on, great for pain, puts me to sleep. All that already! I really like it now and it is in cure day two, lmao!

Here’s a closeup on the mason jars. Fricking five of the damn things. Each nug is an individual bong hit at least. No flarf. But I wasn’t trimming that. That I trim and smoke as I go. Lol. But it counts. So with that closeup in the mason jars is what the buds inside look like trimmed up. Yup. Those count. Lol!

And here’s the weight in the mason jar littles, and yes, the first two by chance were the same, lol.

So all that is this:

That puts her in my top five all time auto yields in by far the smallest package I’ve found yet.

Here’s a picture that shows the range of colors in these buds:

Image-1.jpeg

A few weeks ago I said this:

5.4 + 5,4 + 5.4 + 5.0 + 5.75 + 5.0 = 31.95 ounces with two plants left to go.

Those two were 5.7 and 11.9.

Total yield for this grow of eight autos and this is only sweet, smokeable, finished buds -

49.5 ounces. I was thinking best case scenario was 50. Heh. That’s a lot of weed for 8 autos in my book.

So all that is this:

sweet looking bud Jon, nice haul awesome

Who needs a list of
GUARANTEED AUTO YIELD KINGS?

So we add Pink Rozay to our ever-expanding list of SUPER SERIOUS producers. I grow in coco with nutes, but the genetics are the genetics. Soil, coco, or hydro, or probably even SIP (lol @Azimuth), the specific strains on this list will definitely produce large yields for you if grown even close to properly.

So far I have these:

Watermelon Wedding Cake XXL (Growers Choice)
Platinum Mimosa Cookies XXL (Growers Choice)
White Widow XL or XXL (any breeder)
Pink Rozay (Blimburn)
Apple Fritter (Blimburn)
Chunkadelic (Humboldt Seed Company)

If I got 12 ounces from the Pink Rozay in a 5 of coco, imagine her potential!

All those gave me double digit yields of trimmed and awesome bud. I believe I am not special (well I am, but in a Mr. Rogers way like everyone, not as some yield king, lmao) and anyone can also get yields like this from these autos. But double digit yields require the right auto strain. Thus - this list!

Add to this at will guys! Double digit yields only!

Who needs a list of

So we add Pink Rozay to our ever-expanding list of SUPER SERIOUS producers. I grow in coco with nutes, but the genetics are the genetics. Soil, coco, or hydro, or probably even SIP (lol @Azimuth), the specific strains on this list will definitely produce large yields for you if grown even close to properly.

So far I have these:

Pink Rozay (Blimburn)
Apple Fritter (Blimburn)

All those gave me double digit yields of trimmed and awesome bud. I believe I am not special (well I am, but in a Mr. Rogers way like everyone, not as some yield king, lmao) and anyone can also get yields like this from these autos. But double digit yields require the right auto strain. Thus - this list!

@Carmen Ray might be interested.
I just figured with the Interstate Transportation laws...
Tunnel it up!
What a harvest Jon! You're an auto whisperer!

Who needs a list of

So far I have these:

Pink Rozay (Blimburn)
Apple Fritter (Blimburn)

what quantity for each and how many of each did you grow? I am curious with the consistency :)

what quantity for each and how many of each did you grow? I am curious with the consistency :)
Ha! Good call @FortuneSeeker. So the Watermelon Wedding Cake XXL I have grown the most. I think I’ve grown eight of them in five different grows, including two in this one. These two appeared the same and I thought they were until one harvested three weeks ahead of the other. Then I found that the second one has cheese for days. Of 8 plants, 7 times I got the same exact plant. The 1 time it was different was this cheesy one. But even with that difference, (call it the cheesey pheno?), the plant is always huge, always super productive and side branchy, and as consistent an auto genetic as I am aware of. Yields on those 8 have ranged from my biggest auto ever at 13.8 ounces jarred on the high end and around 9 on the low end. Pretty sure she beat a half pound every time.

Platinum Mimose Cookies XXL is second in terms of frequency. I think six time over three grows. Everything I said above about size, consistency, growth, etc, also applies to the PMC. With this one, 5 of 6 were the same exact pheno - the sativa pheno. Exactly like the sativa pheno in this grow. 1 time I got the indica - this grow - and you saw it and the finished bud is my NOTM entry this month. The sativa is fabulous but whoa is the indica great and different. The indica was almost 6 ounces. All the sativa phenos I’ve grown have been at least 8 and a couple went 11 and 12.

Those two are my top 2. Grown the White Widow twice from two different breeders and both got big: one was 11 and one was 7. The 11 ouncer won me my PLOTM award.

Apple Fritter - just the one in this grow but that’s all I need. It will always get huge. I kept almost 7 ounces and tossed at least 5 I had burned the plant so badly.

Pink Rozay - just the one in this grow and the one I almost didn’t include on the list. Don’t actually know what another would do. But my guess is always huge. This one was 12 ounces.

Chunkadelic from HSC is their self appointed highest yielding auto, that’s why I tried it. It was huge. 9 ounces I think, my biggest ever to that point. I didn’t care for the weed but she’s a producer.

So some I have listed have a half decent data pool and some not so much. Part is my experience growing it and knowing that sometimes, it’s always gonna be like X. The Apple Fritter for example. After one grow I’d pick her to enter in a yield contest I’m that sure about her. For what that’s worth. Lol!!

That what you were looking for?

Ha! Good call @FortuneSeeker. So the Watermelon Wedding Cake XXL I have grown the most. I think I’ve grown eight of them in five different grows, including two in this one. These two appeared the same and I thought they were until one harvested three weeks ahead of the other. Then I found that the second one has cheese for days. Of 8 plants, 7 times I got the same exact plant. The 1 time it was different was this cheesy one. But even with that difference, (call it the cheesey pheno?), the plant is always huge, always super productive and side branchy, and as consistent an auto genetic as I am aware of. Yields on those 8 have ranged from my biggest auto ever at 13.8 ounces jarred on the high end and around 9 on the low end. Pretty sure she beat a half pound every time.

Platinum Mimose Cookies XXL is second in terms of frequency. I think six time over three grows. Everything I said above about size, consistency, growth, etc, also applies to the PMC. With this one, 5 of 6 were the same exact pheno - the sativa pheno. Exactly like the sativa pheno in this grow. 1 time I got the indica - this grow - and you saw it and the finished bud is my NOTM entry this month. The sativa is fabulous but whoa is the indica great and different. The indica was almost 6 ounces. All the sativa phenos I’ve grown have been at least 8 and a couple went 11 and 12.

Those two are my top 2. Grown the White Widow twice from two different breeders and both got big: one was 11 and one was 7. The 11 ouncer won me my PLOTM award.

Apple Fritter - just the one in this grow but that’s all I need. It will always get huge. I kept almost 7 ounces and tossed at least 5 I had burned the plant so badly.

Pink Rozay - just the one in this grow and the one I almost didn’t include on the list. Don’t actually know what another would do. But my guess is always huge. This one was 12 ounces.

Chunkadelic from HSC is their self appointed highest yielding auto, that’s why I tried it. It was huge. 9 ounces I think, my biggest ever to that point. I didn’t care for the weed but she’s a producer.

So some I have listed have a half decent data pool and some not so much. Part is my experience growing it and knowing that sometimes, it’s always gonna be like X. The Apple Fritter for example. After one grow I’d pick her to enter in a yield contest I’m that sure about her. For what that’s worth. Lol!!

That what you were looking for?
Btw - I was hoping to maybe get @Chuckeye to add any of his to the list (you out there man?). If you think I grow reasonably large autos check out his sometime. Dude grows some beasts!!

If you do clean indoors grows not much I'd think, a smoother smoke... if you grow outdoors it's nice to get the bugs, dust and other crap or stuff you sprayed out of the buds.
Learn something new, I always thought just chop and dry it is ok.

So all that is this:

Wow, great harvest! All the effort is worth it.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom