Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

just in for a fly by.. hi nis and canna
hello mr A all good?

re: Nismo Tries To Tame The Gorilla! - Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto & Six Shooter Auto

Subbed. First time grower here too. IThis site is great to learn from.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed. First time grower here too. IThis site is great to learn from.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome to :420: and to our gorilla glue adventure! I've been here for 10 months and I have learned a lot more than I thought possible. The group of people here are amazing and give great support. :thumb:

:blunt:

Welcome to :420: and to our gorilla glue adventure! I've been here for 10 months and I have learned a lot more than I thought possible. The group of people here are amazing and give great support. :thumb:

:blunt:

You got that right Brother! I'm subbed.......wouldn't miss it. :thumb:

Day 10 Update

Today marks day 7 since they have had anything to drink and they may get some water tomorrow. They are growing at a pretty good pace and will be topped this week I would think.

GG1

DSC_029728.JPG

DSC_029821.JPG

GG2

DSC_029923.JPG

DSC_030015.JPG

SS1

DSC_029227.JPG

DSC_029318.JPG

SS2

DSC_029421.JPG

DSC_029521.JPG

Group Tent Shot

DSC_030117.JPG

That's all I have for this evening with these little girls. The fun will start here soon once they can be topped and then the training will begin. Until next time. Stay Classy.

:passitleft:

Hey nis I was on the same schedule in my FF ocean 8days to water then 4 days to feed then 8 days to water then 4 then 8 etc until week 4 and I'm going every 4 now as there stretching and I want as many nutes available as possible girls are looking good

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Hey nis I was on the same schedule in my FF ocean 8days to water then 4 days to feed then 8 days to water then 4 then 8 etc until week 4 and I'm going every 4 now as there stretching and I want as many nutes available as possible girls are looking good

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly
They got watered today so I'll get some pictures up tomorrow of the new growth. I have a feeling they about to take off.
I love Gorilla Glue grows! Subbed up on this one Nismo!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome! The buds will be bountiful and resinous...hopefully. :thumb:

Day 12 Update

They are right on pace to where we like to see them. Day 14 is when we like to top them and it looks like they will be there. As soon as that 4th set of leaves shows up...OFF WITH HER HEAD! Temps have been 78-79 with the lights on and 69 lights off. Humidity staying right at 50%.

GG1

DSC_032517.JPG

DSC_032622.JPG

DSC_033220.JPG

GG2

DSC_032712.JPG

DSC_032820.JPG

DSC_033326.JPG

SS1

DSC_032119.JPG

DSC_032217.JPG

DSC_033019.JPG

SS2

DSC_032316.JPG

DSC_032421.JPG

DSC_033115.JPG

Group Shot

DSC_032920.JPG

I'll be sure to grab some pictures when the topping happens. Also it is starting to look like the next watering will have a slight bit of nutes in there to give them a jump start. :morenutes:

Until then :passitleft:

Hi guys
Sorry for disappearing, but PC has been dead for 3 days almost, now it looks like I FINALLY MADE IT !! It is working!!!
Babies do look lovely
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom