Grow box

Yubel

Ok so i recently made a grow box with a thirty gallen plastic bin i lined it with one of those sun reflectora for the cars i added a heat lamp and a small fan is there any thing else i could add?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I also cut out two holes so the heat can escape i have a fan in there so it can circulate and i have nothing flamable in it

Heat lamp is made for just that. HEAT. Not only do they put off to much heat it is also the wrong light spectrum. The wright light is key to growing indoors. Look into CFL or LED lights. I use HPS myself. You would need to extract a lot of heat if you were to go with HID lights. Do some research and get best light you can afford. Lights are not a place to pinch pennies.

Yea i was wondering about the light i should use i hear to use cfl so i got those instead of the heat lightbulb

Yea i was trying to figure that part out

Good thermometers are a cheap and easy must for a garden. Most will tell you the high and low since cleared. That way you know what's going on when you are not there. It and a extraction fan should be in any grow room no mater what the size. Plants need fresh air like we do. I would suggest one of the grow books out there. The Cannabis Encyclopedia is a good one. Used books on Amazon will have some at discounted prices.

420-magazine-mobile1049330612.jpg

This is what i got so far

I switched the bilvs from the red one to the the other one
420-magazine-mobile1040340469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile900611454.jpg

Back
Top Bottom