Flowering time/period as per seed distributor

newbie 2

When reading about a certain seed strain most distributors reference the flowering time/period..is this period from start to finish..or amount of time before putting into flower or time of flowering after veg?

Some one please chim in
Thanks

When reading about a certain seed strain most distributors reference the flowering time/period..is this period from start to finish..or amount of time before putting into flower or time of flowering after veg?

Some one please chim in
Thanks
Its the actual flowering time once flipped to 12/12.

If its and Auto plant its same thing except the Auto will start fllowring on its own no flipping required.

wow...My blue berry says 63 days average..guess its time to switch to 12/12 been in veg for 5 weeks now
Well yeah if your plant is say 10-12" in height then flip it, remember it will double pr triple its height when flowering so try and figure that out for yourself and you room height.

The girls are 19 and 21 inches tall...time for a switch then
Oh my yes

They will get twice that height if its indica and three times if sativa.after switching to flowering.

Hope you have the height for them or ya gonna have to bend them over without breaking them.

Yet I see this on some seed banks...."Seed to Harvest: 75 day"

That's flowering time unless it's an auto. But it's just an average. Some like to harvest a lil sooner for a more heady high some harvest a lil later for more of a couch lock. Also they don't specify if that time starts the day u switch to 12/12 or from the day it actually starts flower mode. I usually start my count on the first day I see pistils an use the time they suggest as just that a suggestion :)

Nice to see both
Flowering time: 56 days
Height: 80 - 100 cm
Seed to Harvest: 75 day
If it states from seed to harvest its the entire grow from when you plant the seed ... well when it actually sprourts and gets a root..

Its a guess is all from them as it also depends on your grow environment, lights, medium used and temps and humidity controlled properly.

So take 75-56 they are saying Veg time is 19 days on average.. many people will do 14 days to 30 days Veg time or until the plant is around 12-15 inches in height.

Back
Top Bottom