Help me solve a watering problem

Why Doe

On my second grow, in soil, doing much better in the smart pots. I find it extremely hard to water because of my LST and how short I like to keep my girls. I use a gallon pitcher and I just can't get in there. Do you guys know of a different watering system I could use? Maybe something that has like a hose attached? Lol

IMG_217628.JPG

I use a pressurized tank that is used for spraying weeds. It has a hose and a wand that reaches 4 feet. You just pump up the pressure with a handle on it and it can hold 2 gallons of water. Just make sure it is only used for water and or nutes and don't try and use one that has had chemicals in it. I have a bad back injury and can't bend down so I sit on a stool and use the hose to reach the soil. They sell them at Lowe's or any big box store that has a garden center and they are pretty cheap. You can get a smaller one gallon one or a much bigger back pack model if you have a really big garden. The nice thing is you can control the output from a fine mist to a full on blast mode depending on what you need. Good luck with the grow.

I use a pressurized tank that is used for spraying weeds. It has a hose and a wand that reaches 4 feet. You just pump up the pressure with a handle on it and it can hold 2 gallons of water. Just make sure it is only used for water and or nutes and don't try and use one that has had chemicals in it. I have a bad back injury and can't bend down so I sit on a stool and use the hose to reach the soil. They sell them at Lowe's or any big box store that has a garden center and they are pretty cheap. You can get a smaller one gallon one or a much bigger back pack model if you have a really big garden. The nice thing is you can control the output from a fine mist to a full on blast mode depending on what you need. Good luck with the grow.

Yeah I literally just looked at one and the guy showed me how it worked, I passed on it because it seemed that you had to pump a lot and I can't see doing that for 3 plants. Would take forever and a lot of work lol

It depends on how much water you have in the tank. With mine if I have 2 gallons in it it takes about 20 pumps of the handle and it is good to water 3 plants with all two gallons. I will usually have to give it a couple extra pumps during the watering just to keep the pressure up but trust me if I can do it with the medical condition I am in, anyone can do it.

Get a beer funnel an attach it to your pots so that the end of the hose wraps around the inside of the pot with some small holes in the hose kinda like a soaker hose... mount the funnel part up on the side of your enclosure... pour desired amount of water in funnel an that's it

Back
Top Bottom