Growing problems

SkipT

I have been growing hydroponically for a couple of years now and I just can't produce enough product to last until my next batch is ready. I usually have 4 plants ( clones ) going. My grow room is a 4x5 ft. closet. I use 2 - 9" x 16" LED 300 watt, 50/60 Hz lights,. I use technaflora plant food nutrients, the p.h. in the water is dead on. the humidity is 50% and the temp is 79 degrees. and I have a small fan blowing over the tops. The flowering lighting is 12 on & 12 off and the veg lighting is 18 on & 6 off. What am I doing wrong? I would appreciate all help, thank you.

Hi Skip T and welcome to 420 mag. I built a 3-1/2 x 5 room in a spare bedroom that I use for flowering with a 3x3 flood and drain. In the same bedroom I have a 2 x4 x 5 tent that I use for veg. After I veg in the tent for 6-8 weeks they go in the flowering room, by then I already have more seedling to go into the veg tent at the same time and just keep it going. Don't know if this is doable for ya, just thought I'd throw it out there. ;)

Hi, Many Thanks for answering. I veg in another room. Do you see any problems in the setup I have? What am I doing wrong? CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME?

I don't see anything wrong, but then again I don't use technaflora plant food nutrients, or know anything about them. It also might be the type of stain you're growing which you didn't mention.

I have been growing hydroponically for a couple of years now and I just can't produce enough product to last until my next batch is ready. I usually have 4 plants ( clones ) going. My grow room is a 4x5 ft. closet. I use 2 - 9" x 16" LED 300 watt, 50/60 Hz lights,. I use technaflora plant food nutrients, the p.h. in the water is dead on. the humidity is 50% and the temp is 79 degrees. and I have a small fan blowing over the tops. The flowering lighting is 12 on & 12 off and the veg lighting is 18 on & 6 off. What am I doing wrong? I would appreciate all help, thank you.
Pretty difficult to answer such an open ended question.
How much are you producing? How much do you need to produce?
What strains are you running?

There are so many variables.

Back
Top Bottom