Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Shotgunning" a joint

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "shotgunning" a joint

Ha ha I remember being showed the "squishee" method where you get a 2L plastic juice bottle or seomthing similar, pierce the lid, light the joint, stick it inside the bottle with most of the joint on the inside and the tip sticking out thru the lid on the outside. Then you just squeeze the bottle repeatedly to either dutch out a room, take a hit yourself or give a hit to a friend

Post Thanks / Like

johnny said:
    I'd do anything to find a power hitter, User! Someone should start making them again. I wish I has one of the old mustard containers so I could make a similar device, but all I have are the new ones which most likely wouldn't work like a power hitter.
    (sry messed up the quote thing lol)

heres mine lol I like em super power

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I actually just watched that the other day when I was checking out your videos, Mary. Very ingenious. I love it!

Cannabis Connoisseur Happy Kitty's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bergdawg View Post
    Just stick the joint in each persons mouth, no need for the hands. The person how is receiving the said shotgun can just suck the smoke in from inches away. The key for the shotgunner is to blow with your lungs not your tongue and mouth. Real easy done it a million times.
    I'll smoke to that. I have smoked for 30+ years and never knew of another way that worked any better. Just get it close to their lips and give em a nice hit. It's an awful big waste of a joint if you are spending a lot of money on good bud. I haven't done that in years.

If there is no one there to give you a shotgun, try getting a power hitter or making one of your own. I think it's even better and traps the smoke in the hitter.

Peace
    We don't know how strong we are until being strong is the only choice we have

Your work is not to drag the world kicking and screaming into new awareness
    Your job is to simply do your work, and those with eyes to see and ears to hear will respond

Post Thanks / Like

Hey User, not only do I remember the power hitter, I still have one of the old Marigins. Remember them. Had to have one in the days of Mexican dirt weed just to get the smokable stuff out of the seeds. lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Shotgunning? You guys are nuts.

Get a chillum ya crazy bastards.

-Umpsy

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: "shotgunning" a joint

Quote Originally Posted by Khuluna View Post
    DoomedGhost and I do that. Except we make out to do it.
    Hot!
    Natty Dread it in-a (Zimbabwe);Set it up in (Zimbabwe);
    Mash it up-a in-a Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe) Africans a-liberate (Zimbabwe), yeah.
    Natty trash it in-a (Zimbabwe)Africans a-liberate Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe);

I'n'I a-liberate Zimbabwe.Bob Marley 1980

I've been a Bad Boy - send me to your room
    Smoke out, Grow out, Sex out, Pass out.
    Badbradblu's Malawi Gold Grow
    Indica Hybrid Grow

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: "shotgunning" a joint

Quote Originally Posted by UNCPothead420;
    When I smoke with my girl I usually just blow the smoke in directly in her mouth.
    I found this mildly arousing - not sure what is so appealing about inhaling smoke that has been inside of someone else and then blowing it back into them - thats how I do it! It is quite intimate actually, nothing like sweet Mary Jane and sweet lips!
    Natty Dread it in-a (Zimbabwe);Set it up in (Zimbabwe);
    Mash it up-a in-a Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe) Africans a-liberate (Zimbabwe), yeah.
    Natty trash it in-a (Zimbabwe)Africans a-liberate Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe);

I'n'I a-liberate Zimbabwe.Bob Marley 1980

I've been a Bad Boy - send me to your room
    Smoke out, Grow out, Sex out, Pass out.
    Badbradblu's Malawi Gold Grow
    Indica Hybrid Grow

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Another couple of methods for shotgunning, or as we call it in the NorthEast, "Shotties"

"Genie Shottie"-Clasp the reciever's hands like playing a game of 'Mercy', then rotate arms so all 4 palms are face up, forming a kind of bowl with your smokin' buddies hands. Put your chin to the base of your palms, buddy does the same. Blow the smoke into the bowl, watch it swirl while ur buddy inhales.

"Hat Shottie"-Take your favorite baseball cap and curve the brim into almost a complete "o". Place the hat over your face like a catchers mask, with the brim pointing up from your forehead. Have your buddy blow into the curved brim till it fills. He then taps you on the head or shoulder to tell you to inhale, which you do as you scrunch the hat up to your face. Notes-If hat has an adjustable back end, perfect place to sit your chin. Also, feel free to come up with a better name for this one, hah. Lastly, this one seems to work best with a Boston Red Sox hat...

One time I blew my buddy a shottie through a steamroller while we were driving through a massive snowstorm, looked sooo awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheenix775 View Post
    i heard this from a buddy at work a while ago thought it was interesting and figured i'd share.

things you need: 2 people
    1 joint

step one- light joint and place in mouth backwards with lit end in mouth...takes a bit of practice so u dont burn ur tounge

step two- other person cups their hands around their mouth as if they were going to yell at someone

step three- the person with the joint in their mouth then blows smoke into the cupped hands of the other person while the person with the cupped hands inhales and voila ur shotgunning a joint
    Ya works good, we call it a shotty over here.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars--George Jung

Post Thanks / Like

it works well as long as u dont get burnt green house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12