Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Shotgunning" a joint

Post Thanks / Like

"Shotgunning" a joint

i heard this from a buddy at work a while ago thought it was interesting and figured i'd share.

things you need: 2 people
    1 joint

step one- light joint and place in mouth backwards with lit end in mouth...takes a bit of practice so u dont burn ur tounge

step two- other person cups their hands around their mouth as if they were going to yell at someone

step three- the person with the joint in their mouth then blows smoke into the cupped hands of the other person while the person with the cupped hands inhales and voila ur shotgunning a joint

Post Thanks / Like

Re: "shotgunning" a joint

i've done this. it takes some skill, but does work pretty well!
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

Post Thanks / Like

I've a had quadrupple blunt shotgun, and do not suggest anyone else try something this stupid.I coughed for days.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheenix775 View Post

step two- other person cups their hands around their mouth as if they were going to yell at someone

step three- the person with the joint in their mouth then blows smoke into the cupped hands of the other person while the person with the cupped hands inhales and voila ur shotgunning a joint
    If each person makes the OK sign with their fingers, then interlace one another's fingers(the 3 sticking up in the air)then blow the smoke through the O made in the OK sigh.
    420 Magazine - News Team
    Please Help Support Our Website!
    The 420 News - Daily Marijuana News
    My Hemp Art Journal

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

SHOTGUNS,rock man.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, I'd rather smoke it myself. When I would smoke just to be cool, all of the guys I hung out with did this to girls just to get close to their mouth. If you have trouble with getting a good hit off a blunt/joint, it's nice though.

In fact, I kind of want to do this with my bf now.
    I would love to hit the pipe with you while contemplating if solipsism is real or just another way to be self-centered in today's society. Nothing more selfish than thinking that the entire world is an extension of your imagination.
    I have more than an opinion; I have an argument. I suggest you get one as well - the important things in life deserve reasoned thought to support belief.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMo15 View Post
    When I would smoke just to be cool, all of the guys I hung out with did this to girls just to get close to their mouth.
    guilty as charged

we called them "supers" though

Post Thanks / Like

Just stick the joint in each persons mouth, no need for the hands. The person how is receiving the said shotgun can just suck the smoke in from inches away. The key for the shotgunner is to blow with your lungs not your tongue and mouth. Real easy done it a million times.

Cannabis Warrior - News Moderator Jim Finnel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

done it forever. very old school.

anyone remember power hitters? great. don't know if you can buy them anymore, but there is a thread here somewhere about making one using a mustard squeeze bottle. i've made those and they work fine. actually i have a mustard bottle i've been saving for months to make one. one of these days.
    420 Magazine News Team
    http://www.420Magazine.com

420 Magazine - Your Best Choice For Cannabis News

Submit a News Article or Event
    Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook

Plant & Nug of the Month Winner
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, shotgunning was fun in my more youthful days but it seems kinda silly now. It was a good way to get up close and personal with a hot chick though. There was also the the "Harvey Wallbanger", where you took a shotgun with your back to a wall and held it in while someone pressed your chest. What were we thinking back then?

You are showing your age user. :-)

Those power hitters could go through a joint in a minute or less, if lots of people were involved. They do work well but it seems like a waste nowadays.

Do you remember the devices that were once sold which looked like a fishbowl over a water pipe? It had an electric air pump connected to the fish bowl and after you lit the bowl and got it going, the pump did the rest. It was like an electric shotgun machine. Fun at parties!!

Anyone remember the pot gun that Stacey Keech used in the Cheech & Chong movies? Now that was one cool device!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I haven't done a shotgun in a long time, now that I think about it.

I'd do anything to find a power hitter, User! Someone should start making them again. I wish I has one of the old mustard containers so I could make a similar device, but all I have are the new ones which most likely wouldn't work like a power hitter.

Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    done it forever. very old school.

anyone remember power hitters? great. don't know if you can buy them anymore, but there is a thread here somewhere about making one using a mustard squeeze bottle. i've made those and they work fine. actually i have a mustard bottle i've been saving for months to make one. one of these days.

Cannabis Warrior - News Moderator Jim Finnel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are showing your age user. :-)
    you have no idea

i have one friend who just loves giving people shotguns. every time she comes over she rolls one if shes got one and blows um.

yep, did some stupid shit as a youngster. but i'm still up for some stupid shit if my body will allow it.
    420 Magazine News Team
    http://www.420Magazine.com

420 Magazine - Your Best Choice For Cannabis News

Submit a News Article or Event
    Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Red View Post
    Anyone remember the pot gun that Stacey Keech used in the Cheech & Chong movies? Now that was one cool device!!
    I remember that. Everytime I saw Sgt. Stedanko hit it, I wished I could have one.

Post Thanks / Like

Shotgunning, woo, now that takes me back. It was awesome. I usually gave the shotguns, they said I had just the right blowing speed, lol. If you blow to quickly the other person can't inhale right and it's harsh and goes to waste..

I remember my friend was a freakin beast, I would blow as long as I could and would inhale it all, I had to stop cuz I was outta breath and yet he could keep filling his lungs. Good old days. I

have't done shotguns in a while, maybe next sesh

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pheenix775 View Post
    i heard this from a buddy at work a while ago thought it was interesting and figured i'd share.

things you need: 2 people
    1 joint

step one- light joint and place in mouth backwards with lit end in mouth...takes a bit of practice so u dont burn ur tounge

Very old school bro, they were doing that back in the 60's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast