Yellowing leaves?

Madison2003

This will be my third small batch of plants, and the first 2 were very successful. This time, my plants have yellowing at the leaf tips and along the very edges of the leaves. I know it must be a nutrient deficiency, as lighting and airflow are the same as the ones I have grown before. I am not sure how to feed them to correct this. They are growing very well and look great other than the edges of the leaves. Any advice would be appreciated.

This will be my third small batch of plants, and the first 2 were very successful. This time, my plants have yellowing at the leaf tips and along the very edges of the leaves. I know it must be a nutrient deficiency, as lighting and airflow are the same as the ones I have grown before. I am not sure how to feed them to correct this. They are growing very well and look great other than the edges of the leaves. Any advice would be appreciated.
It'd be more likely overfeeding. How are you growing? Soil, hydro? N toxicity will show signs of yellow tips and curling like a claw. Pictures will help determine for sure

I'm sorry for being a pain...I have the pic saved on my computer. When I click on My Photos, I cannot access my pic that is saved. How do I upload it to this site?

Check under '420 entertainment' then 'cannabis photos' (or something like that)?
EDIT (it's -420 Gallery -Cannabis photos)

The photo issue is confusing as hell for a lot of people its not just you. :) and the tutorial needs to be updated.

Back
Top Bottom