What is your average yield?

NonGMO

Hey guys I'm about ready to harvest things are goin better than expected, but I'm just curious to know what your guys' average yield per plant is. I'm not looking for a long answer. Or that guy who goes "Well it differs on the strain and your setup and blah blah blah" just looking for a simple straight up answer. Thank You

Under 8 oz a plant, you could have done better.... Look at the last page of my current thread, i expect 10 to 14 oz, each, off the two plants under the 315s.... Compare to yours and maybe it'll help you judge the weight of your own plants... But then it varies from strain to strain and plant to plant, setup to setup.. I'll not bore you with any of those details...
If you'll include a pic, and i'll have a guess at the weight of your plants....

Hey guys I'm about ready to harvest things are goin better than expected, but I'm just curious to know what your guys' average yield per plant is. I'm not looking for a long answer. Or that guy who goes "Well it differs on the strain and your setup and blah blah blah" just looking for a simple straight up answer. Thank You
That my friend is a loaded question, but to answer it I normally get around 4 oz dried per plant. Now to return your loaded question with my own loaded question which will give me just as much knowledge as your question will for you. So here is my question.
I got a new job and it turns out I am getting overtime on this job so I will be getting more on my check then I expected, but I am just curious know what your average paycheck per week is? I am not looking for long answers. Or that guy who goes"well it differs from field to field or career to career and blah blah blah" Just looking for a straight up answer. Thank you in advance.

I just harvested a Dinafem Blue Kush After trimming and curing I am looking at 1.9oz from one plant. I'm in soil, I only topped it once, I am in a 4' x 4' x 7.5, lighting is 600w HPS in 6" air cooled hood and 6" exhaust fan with filter, flower height is 3', in 5gal pots I stake my plants, no nets, nutes are Fox Farm. What would you recommend for me to increase my yield.

Back
Top Bottom