Yellow Seedling

kelbybricker

Hey everyone, this is my first post

I just planted three beans 2 days ago
The first day two of them broke the surface and look extremely healthy
However the third one just broke. I turned on the lights to see it is all yellow and has a little bit of purplish on the cotylon leaves. This is only my second grow.
I am using two 1600 lumen CFL bulbs and one 1200 lumen bulb a little farther away
The 1600 bulbs are 4 inches away from the tops of the plants. I have a fan on low blowing on them for a few hours every day.
I have used this soil before and they always turn out fine. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is the third seedling fucked?

Thanks for any help,
kelbybricker

You most likely arent doing anything wrong. Some seeds are just weaker. The only thing you can do is try to baby her and hopefully she will make it. Nature will be nature and only the strong survive

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

She turned out to be extremely healthy
However I suppose there is a magnesium deficiency as she still has some purpling on the stem
420-magazine-mobile708688493.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look fine looks like they stretched a little but look fine

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Once I transplant them I will bury the stems almost right up to the coteylon leaves so the stretch shouldn't be and issue
I wanted them to stretch so the stems can grow more roots and the plant as a whole will be more stable

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom