Hello 420 Magazine members!

Stupidface

Hope you all are having a fine day. I've been planning my first grow for the last few weeks and all my google searches for knowledge kept leading me back here. Then the hours started to melt away living vicariously through other's grow journals, so I decided it only made sense to join up.

Everything I need for my grow has been ordered and should begin in two to three weeks. Will be posting a journal partly to get help from all the masters on this site, as well as to have a document for myself to look back on.

Anywho, thanks for stopping by. I'm off to see what else i can learn.

Cheers,

Stupidface

You won't regret starting a Journal, you will get advice from some seriously skilled growers and you will also be able to see your daily progress. What strains are you going to grow ?

Sounds good. Love White Widow, classic heavy hitter with beautiful frosty buds. Two plants will give you some good bud, plus you can use all the frosty leaves to make some nice Ice Hash. Waste none of that plant, it all be used for something !

Hope you all are having a fine day. I've been planning my first grow for the last few weeks and all my google searches for knowledge kept leading me back here. Then the hours started to melt away living vicariously through other's grow journals, so I decided it only made sense to join up.

Exactly how I ended up here. Welcome! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom