New and needing advice asap

Sativa600w

Hello all!

I'm doing a basement grow, keeping it around 3-4 females in flowering as I have my clones in veg. So this is my first time ever doing clones and its not working how I jad thought. I was thinking total disaster, nothing will survive, waste of time. But I cut 6 clones, 20 days into flowering also known as Monster Cropping? So they have been in Dixie cups with my normal starter soil, nice and moist, with zip lock bags over them that vent from the bottom. Theyve been under a 35w fluorescent for 5 days now and haven't changed at all... No discoloration, standing on their own, 0 issues. I kinda wanna pull one just to see if its even growing roots but that will kill it for sure. Advice? Opinions?

A normal clone will usually take longer then 5 days, let alone a monster cropped one. Patience is the best advice... If nothing is evident after 20 days I'd say it's safe to assume they may not work

Simplest way to get an idea of what you're in for with cloning, take one clone, put in glass of room temp water. Change the water every week until you see white bumps on the stem. As long as leaves are kept moist and water doesn't go gross, this is the easiest way to take clones IMO

Back
Top Bottom