Hello from Colorado! Need ideas!

drewski240

I am starting an 4x8 veg tent and an 8x16 flower tent here within this next month, I am going soil clones will be done in a week so my veg tent will be complete im doing 40 plants total 20 blue dream and 20 sweet island skunk..

I would appriciate any advice on feeding and my tent setups! please and thank you...

hello!

Those are quite the tents! Not too many people run a grow that size, so I'm not too surprised to see that you haven't had any responses yet..

I would appriciate any advice on feeding and my tent setups! please and thank you...

While i am not in a position to assist you with such an operation, you may find a better response if you posed a more specific question for the community to help you with, as there are a variety of aspects that go into both elements of a grow that you have asked about.

1) Do you have experience growing Cannabis? The content of your post forces me assume that you do not.. i apologize if this is an incorrect assessment.

However, if that is the case, i would suggest you start by pulling up a chair and buckling down on your research. Having at least a basic theoretical base of knowledge will give you a better understanding of what questions to ask as well as allow the community to communicate with you more effectively about the various aspects of your situation. Starting smaller with less plants may also be advisable if this is your first grow.

If that is not the case, again i apologize for assuming so;

2) What type of nutrients do you plan to use? (No-one can give you advice if they don't know what you're using.)
3) What type of lighting do you plan to equip your tents with?
3b) If HID, what wattage, are they air cooled? If LED, what are the wattage and coverage area?
4) Will your tents be located near windows or some other fresh air source?
5) How many and what types of fans and filters do you plan to use?
6) Will you be utilizing any training techniques on your plants?
7) Will you be using CO2?

answering these questions would be a good start to giving members a better idea of how to assist you; there are several links in my signature that would be a good place to start researching what you need to know.

all in all, this site has a wealth of information on it, and is frequented by many members with a great deal of collective experience; at the end of the day though, there is only so much people can help you with, given the little information you have provided; the more detail you provide, the more detail you can be provided with in return.

Hope that helps!

And welcome to
:420:

Thanks for the replies guys, so kingsnake im new to indoor growing but have invested tons of time in research this past week and this is what i have came up with...... the 8x16 is on back order until july with gorilla, so im going withan 10x10 with 4 1000w digital mh/hps light combo with air cooled hoods, my exhaust for the tent is going to be an hurricane 12" 1060 with carbon and my inlet is going to be an 10" 760 hurricane with filter.... as for my plants im starting them in veg in 1gal plastic pots and before switching to flower ill be putting them in 5 gallon smartpots in IMO Canna coco with an 5 part feed 1.plant amp 2. mag amped 3.grow 4.micro 5.bloom and vitamino from botanicare, protekt by dynagrow i will be hand feeding these plants i may also be using aurora innovations oregonism xl and roots XL..

Awesome! Sounds like you have things well on your way!

I would suggest starting a grow journal and including all the necessary information in the opening post (theres a sticky in the forum wih a good list to refer to if youre not sure what to include) that way all your information will be compiled in one place and have easy reference for members to assist you!

Since you have a large space, it may be a good idea to include either the wattage or plant count in your journal title to attract members with relevent skill sets. Though, once you have a few people in there im sure things will be smooth sailing! Youre part of a very supportive community here at 420.

I look forward to following your journal and seeing your setup in action!

Back
Top Bottom