Keep'n It Legal With Pink Kush #2 & Lava Berry Kush

UseMyName

I'll edit or add some pics in another post to this journal in a bit, but I just wanted to get it started with a few details...

Keep'n it Legal...to that NOTE I'm a Colorado Resident going on 3 years now. I started my first grow late 2016, linked in my SIG below. In CO the law says anyone can grow up to 6 plants with no more than 3 of them in flowering stage.

I started with 6-7 seeds in my previous and ongoing journal and have since culled down to the Legal "limit" 3 plants in Flower...it has taken me two months just to get my first plants ready for the 12/12 flip, but I've already been thinking ahead :)

re: Keep'n It Legal With Pink Kush #2 & Lava Berry Kush

So I got this cabinet/closet I'm not really using lined with panda plastic a few days ago, but these girls have been goibg in here under a 27W 6400K flouro for over a week now
420-magazine-mobile2107413903.jpg

2x Lava Berry Kush seedlings & Pink Kush #2 (a clone)
420-magazine-mobile25717910.jpg

Seeds Sourced from BUDZ i SMOKED.

The Pink Kush, I bought it at a Dispensary KNOWING it might have seeds in it (they said so, and even put it on the label.
Seed Source pic
420-magazine-mobile586531482.jpg

...and hope i find a few more seeds yet from the 6-7 grams I haven't smoked yet!

the LBK I was pretty pissed off when I started finding seeds in it. NO WARNING
Oh Yeah I was PIZZED, I paid $120 for a half ounce of this Dispensary's "Bud of the Day" but they didn;t say "it might have seeds in it" and I have found over 3 dozen, and still have 6-7 grams of the LBK Budfz left to smoke. Only 6 of them original seedz even looked worthy of poppin. I Didn't have any aspirations to grow just yet, and the first bud to produce seeds dropped 12 white useless little LAVA BERRIES

EDIT...WOW I just posted a pic from another thread...figuring this stuff out I think...lol

EDIT #@... check it the F out.. Los Sueños Farms is helping Pueblo Set the Bar for Other Counties
“We grow outside—the way nature intended,” Michael “Caddy” Cadwell told CULTURE. “Farmers don’t grow other fruits and vegetables in warehouses—it’s not natural. Only the sun creates true photosynthesis. Trying to recreate nature indoors is very difficult, it weighs down the grid and it is a breeding ground for insects and disease. We want to provide consumers the option of natural sun grown pesticide-free cannabis from a farm that uses organic farming practices.”

LEGAL WEED FOR MILES (yeah, whole state of CO, right?) but here's the world's largest LEGAL RECREATIONAL GROW

My hand written journal says I started these LBK seedlings on 1/7/17
I soaked about a dozen seeds in a shot glass in a dark place in Carbon filtered tap water for about 12 hours, then any seeds that had sank to the bottom or had visibly absorbed water were transferred to a moist paper towel for 36hrs @ 80F. After 36hrs 4x LBK seedlings that had sprouted were transferred to rapid rooter plugs which were then planted in Pint pots with a 70/30 mix of Coco/Perlite

and the pink Kush clone was taken after a training accident on 1/9/17
a broken side branch was inserted into a rapid rooter plug. I didn't wait for roots to form before transferring it to the same 70/30 mix of Coco/Perlite

Seedlings and clone have both been feed according to Heavy16 seedling/cutting feed schedule
Yesterday I mixed up 2 quarts of week one VEG formula at 50% strength and each pot was soaked to 10-20% run-off

Today I added the same 200W/3200K CFL bulb that I used in my first grows seedling/veg stage, except that the first time around I used the 3200K CFL bulb first and added the 6400K Florescent after about a week

On that matter I'm seeing much less stretch in the LBK seedlings than I did in my first grow with PK seedlings, but I am also giving them a little more TLC/Abuse maybe? My first seedlings I would bat them with my fingers 2-3X each day, at first to get moisture spots off of them but also to toughen them up and hopefully avoid any early stem stretching/falling over. One plant still required some support, a twist tie held it up and a few days Adding an oscillating fan resolved the issue

and by "a little more TLC/Abuse maybe?", I mean that instead of just batting at them I have also been twisting the trunks about 180 degrees in each direction 2-3x each day

OK so more on Heavy16

It's basically 6-9 different products that you mix in a variable amounts

So quick info:

HEAVY ROOTS to stimulate roots/clones/seedlings.
HEAVY PRIME your daily PK boost, is there when you need it to make Big BudZ
HEAVY FIRE is also a growth simulator used in greater amounts at other stages of growth, especially during flowering.
HEAVY VEG-A & VEG-B
HEAVY BUD-A & BUD-B
HEAVY FOLIAR being the Cal/Mag solution in this product line.
almost forgot to include HEAVY FINISH

Seeds Sourced from BUDZ i SMOKED.

The Pink Kush, I bought it at a Dispensary KNOWING it might have seeds in it (they said so, and even put it on the label.
Seed Source pic
420-magazine-mobile586531482.jpg

...and hope i find a few more seeds yet from the 6-7 grams I haven't smoked yet!

the LBK I was pretty pissed off when I started finding seeds in it. NO WARNING
Oh Yeah I was PIZZED, I paid $120 for a half ounce of this Dispensary's "Bud of the Day" but they didn;t say "it might have seeds in it" and I have found over 3 dozen, and still have 6-7 grams of the LBK Budfz left to smoke. Only 6 of them original seedz even looked worthy of poppin. I Didn't have any aspirations to grow just yet, and the first bud to produce seeds dropped 12 white useless little LAVA BERRIES

EDIT...WOW I just posted a pic from another thread...figuring this stuff out I think...lol

EDIT #@... check it the F out.. Los Sueños Farms is helping Pueblo Set the Bar for Other Counties
"We grow outside–the way nature intended," Michael "Caddy" Cadwell told CULTURE. "Farmers don't grow other fruits and vegetables in warehouses–it's not natural. Only the sun creates true photosynthesis. Trying to recreate nature indoors is very difficult, it weighs down the grid and it is a breeding ground for insects and disease. We want to provide consumers the option of natural sun grown pesticide-free cannabis from a farm that uses organic farming practices."

LEGAL WEED FOR MILES (yeah, whole state of CO, right?) but here's the world's largest LEGAL RECREATIONAL GROW

Awesome. You got free seeds. I love it when I go to the dispensary and get good bud and it has seeds. In fact I ask them if they have weed with seeds and usually get a discount. Sound like you got hundreds of dollars worth of seeds free. Gl on your grow.

A quick note on price for these Heavy16 Nutrients, everything listed above in the sizes indicated was about $250.

Now many of those retailed at just $7-24 a bottle, but the liter of HEAVY VEG-A and pint of HEAVY FIRE hit me at $65 each

I spent about $600 at the hydro shop in that week though since they was giving a nice 20% discount over the HoliDaze! And I've since probably ruined $100 or more worth of supplies and noots. First building a leaky RDWC system and second making mistakes when mixing noots, but at least I'm getting experience.

Awesome. You got free seeds. I love it when I go to the dispensary and get good bud and it has seeds. In fact I ask them if they have weed with seeds and usually get a discount. Sound like you got hundreds of dollars worth of seeds free. Gl on your grow.

Sure I get excited when I'm expecting them...but when I'm not and the bud averages 6/g with 9 out of 10 of them useless white immature little Lava Berries that obviously arent worth germinating and typically Ruin a bowl when you miss one or you grinder crushes them beyond recognition and ruins a whole joint

And the few seeds i got to germinate, IDK? I'm guessing this is a sign of unstable genetics?
They looked just fine, for such young ladies before removing the humi-dome a few minutes earlier. Same thing happened when I removed it for 10 min yesterday
420-magazine-mobile1797429881.jpg

Been trying to toughen them up the past couple days. After just 10 min of taking the humidity dome off and appling a gentle fan;
420-magazine-mobile550888756.jpg

Pink Kush #2 looking like a Champ just like Mommy. Both LBK seedlings though, hey are just so sensitive to any change in humidity right now. Just a difference in this strain maybe or an indication of unstable genetics is my main thought.

Either way, I think I'm gonna torture them more yet, either into submission or till death. Later today I'll stick them in my flower tent under the big light for 1/2 the day. Give them a little shade via the big girls but if that doesn't whip them into shape in a few days they may just go in the bin...

Back
Top Bottom