Spring Grow, OG, Northern Lights, Rehab Girl, Train Wreck Auto

hyghtymes

Good morning all! This is my first attempt at a grow journal been reading several for the past several months. Going to have several strains on the go. This is the starting line up for now till my clones start rolling in. We have a couple strains we aren't sure if they will make er the full season but us rednecks have ways of making things happen one way or another! Fox farms will be used for nutes ( grow big for veg and tiger bloom for flower ). I'll do what I can to answer any and all questions however I run small seasonal business lmfao and no its not growing marijuana. Im also single father of 4 1/2 year old so busy busy life. I will update pics once a week. This journal is intended for all those growing up in northern colder regions for successful strains for quality and yield. I will be growing on a parcel of land I own 55+acres so shouldn't by that I mean hopefully wont have any issues with hunters or hikers. This will possibly be a legal grow, application was sent in to grow part of my prescription totally 20 outdoor plants if the application is denied the process moves forward anyways just on the other side of the law. Hope all enjoy I'll do my best to do a good job of er for anyone that chooses to follow.

IMG_061844.JPG
IMG_061844.JPG
IMG_061844.JPG
IMG_061844.JPG
IMG_061844.JPG
IMG_061844.JPG
IMG_061844.JPG
IMG_060143.JPG
IMG_060143.JPG
IMG_060143.JPG
IMG_060143.JPG
IMG_060143.JPG
IMG_060143.JPG
IMG_060143.JPG

sorry still tryin to figure this stuff out ill figure out how delete most of them pics and just leave couple. ill get a pic of them out from under the lights later today when little man isn't running around.

Unfortunately circumstances dictated they went out today due to an unwanted visitor. here we go kick off outdoors 2017

Unfortunately circumstances dictated they went out today due to an unwanted visitor. here we go kick off outdoors 2017

good for you, nice to be able to keep it going through tough times. very inventive with the laundry baskets and black bags.

you gotta keep this going. & post pics.

good for you, nice to be able to keep it going through tough times. very inventive with the laundry baskets and black bags.

you gotta keep this going. & post pics.

Thanks handjive! I'll be keepin er going alright its a years worth of meds for me a few friends with over stock to still give away tons. Grow er alone then bring in help for the harvest of it in several months! Thanks for the encouragement handjive if ya any advice as I go through this season always happy for helpful words.

So frost hammered these poor girls a couple times lucky they were big enough to survive loosing several leaves burnt white. Over the worst of the threat frost. all got a few tie downs today, bugs were unreal so more will be done later as they carry on growing.
IMG_072950.JPG
IMG_072851.JPG
IMG_072745.JPG
IMG_072451.JPG
IMG_072545.JPG
IMG_072651.JPG
IMG_072347.JPG
IMG_072247.JPG
IMG_072139.JPG
IMG_071941.JPG
IMG_072043.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom