Freaking out lol!

Driller2500

Super croped the plant today had no more room to fit that is the scariest thing ever
420-magazine-mobile1054702624.jpg

Less is more !!..

You'll get used to it.;) your plants look like they could use more light though they seem a bit spindly. Unless it's just an illusion in the picture/ or a willow bush type strain.

It was a clone and it had issue about week 3 that took an extra week and a half to get back to schedule

Less is more !!..

This was before weaselcracker
420-magazine-mobile865690922.jpg

And the tent it's in is 4x4x7.5 so no doubt the pic also does it no justice but not bad for my first plant ever
420-magazine-mobile1206076914.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1693014823.jpg

Round two coming shortly should be better

Less is more !!..

Hope you get great smoke, however to prevent stretching and having to super crop during flowering provide proper ventilation and get that light closer.

Savdout thanks for the advice I looked into it and it can be done as late as 4 weeks into flower and I am at 3!!! Into flower when people do it and I fugure she is already stressed from the supercrop I might as well do it now and let her focus on mainstem buds appreciate the advice this is the first plant I have ever grew in my life . So all advice is taken in for though atleast ....... You Rock bro!!!!!!.....

Less is more !!..

It sucks but literally my plant looks like a scarecrow right now but I get it all that unnessary buds that will end up under the canopy of growth I swear to god about two pounds or three of fresh veg I took off but I think I will benefit but if not fuck it learning exp!!!! Should have done it from Veg!!

Less is more !!..

The close up of the little veg plant in post #4 is this now 30 days into flower

420-magazine-mobile1270031516.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1214596248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom