South African in need of some help please!

skoondawg

Brown spots on upper newer growth - about 41 days into flower. Organic Super Soil, watering with just water and molasses once a week.

WhatsApp_Image_2017-01-10_at_10_05_06.jpeg

My other plant has been showing some yellowing at the bottom:

IMAG27821.jpg
IMAG27791.jpg
IMAG27783.jpg

My soil ph is a bit high, about 7.1 (dolomite lime not buffering at 7, probably didnt add enough to my potting mix) which im worried may be causing lockout. Its a bit hard to flush too as my plants are in a scrog and i dont have a way to put that much water through them.. will ensure my next grow i dont have these issues.

Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you from South Africa! :thumb:

THank you! Will definitely take a look!

I also just read that the spots may due to iron toxicity? Maybe 1TBSP of molasses was a bit too much - initially i gave them molasses every 3 days, now its only weekly.

Anyway, this grow has been overshadowed by ph imbalances because i only got a ph pen later in the grow (ph test kit was giving me skewed results due to the molasses changing the colour of the test). Next grow i will have everything sorted hopefully! :D

Hey guys just a little update:

The plant on the right that had the brown spots has gotten worse over night:

IMAG2812.jpg
IMAG28113.jpg
IMAG28102.jpg
IMAG28093.jpg
IMAG28081.jpg

After doing some further research i came to believe that i have a calcium defeciency that is quite far along.. Can anyone validate this for me? I plan on watering tomorrow and adding some dolomite lime to supplement the plant with some calcium and magnesium.

Please let me know what you guys think! 41 days in, dont want to mess up now :(

Peace :Namaste:

I think its a calcium deficiency now that its gotten a bit worse. My ph might be a bit high but calcium isnt locked out in this range, therefore i think calcium is the issue. Want to add some dolomite lime to my water tomorrow. Your thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated AngryBird!

IMAG2812.jpg
IMAG28113.jpg
IMAG28102.jpg
IMAG28093.jpg
IMAG28081.jpg

The plant on the right has also yellowed some more:

IMAG28141.jpg
IMAG28131.jpg

thus i think tomorrow when i water, this plant will get some calmag too but with added nitrogen

Back
Top Bottom