Need some help guys yellowing leaves brown spots

I’m guessing he’s using coco because it’s sounds like what he’s feeding it but Idk? CL🍀
I need to know for sure to make an accurate assessment. :rolleyes:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

general hunger with a phos def. yet another canna crapper. i'm never using those nutes. if it's coco it's not getting fed enough times per day.

Sorry guys it's in batmix
I'm doing feed feed water
Do you have a pic of the bag.
Some brands have peat some have coco?
There's different ingredients in different brands. :Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

That's what's in the batmix I've used this about 5 or 6 times before. I've also always used coca nutes for the last 8 years without a problem.....I feed just water this morning with 1.5ml/l of calmag

Screenshot_20230204-132914_Chrome.jpg

That's what's in the batmix I've used this about 5 or 6 times before. I've also always used coca nutes for the last 8 years without a problem.....I feed just water this morning with 1.5ml/l of calmag

Screenshot_20230204-132914_Chrome.jpg
If u check the Q & A growell suggests terra nutes also every other person ive seen uses terra nutes if the coco nutes have worked for u no need to change. But have u ever had a problem before also what strain are they and have u always used calmag

They are yellowing from top to bottom if that helps anyone.
Hello my friend. Really great looking plants... well done. OK... so your plants are looking like heavy feeders... looks like they've gotten plenty of N during veg. They're heavily foliated. Now it looks like you've got an N deficiency happening... the yellowing from the tips going inward, and no dead tips – that's classic N deficiency. Leaves above those leaves are stealing the N. Did you switch nutes when flowering started? Make sure they're still getting sufficient N to support all those leaves. Also consider some defol... lower leaves that aren't getting much light, or leaves that are blocking light from reaching bud sites. Iron factors into N use, so also make sure there's enough iron... check liquid nutes for iron content. Some ideas... good luck!
1675686821577.png

Back
Top Bottom