Iceman420's White Walker Kush & Skunk#1 Auto - LED - Help Please!

Iceman420

Hey Everybody, Just got some new pictures today took by my buddy Brandon, shout out for the great pics bro! Ok, so I was just wondering if yall could tell me whawt that leaf curl is all about, its on the white walker kush only and its curling upwards. Thanks for the help, stay chiefed! Great White!Best ever!

Sometimes young plants will have leaves that curl and twist, they get things worked out on their own normally. If its anything it would be heat/light stress.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Hey Penny, Thanks alot for the reply! Ok, thats good to know, i figured it wasnt anything too serious but i was just curious. The only other problem I'm having is humidity control. I cant get it to stay high, like above 40%, I kept the seedlings in a dome so they have humidity but id like to raise the whole room humidty level by at least 10-20% because my HR averages anywhere from 28%-41%, i just feel like it needs to be alittle higher,what do you think? Nice to meet you! Do you have a journal going?
~Todd

Sometimes young plants will have leaves that curl and twist, they get things worked out on their own normally. If its anything it would be heat/light stress.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Could be a ph outta whack also check run off or ph soil meter will be very helpful your entire grow

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

Could be a ph outta whack also check run off or ph soil meter will be very helpful your entire grow

Greait Idea Big nugz! I should of thought of that, i have all the PH stuff for my hydroponic grow but i havent used any of it on the soil yet. I guess measuring the EC and ppm of soil isnt really neccesary but PH im definately gonna check the run off, see where its at. Thanks again, ill let you know if its something crazy or normal. ~Stay Chiefed~

you can hang plastic sheeting in your grow space and mist the sheeting twice daily , this will help with the humidity :)
I'm going to give this a shot, i have a little humidifier but it doesnt seem to do really much of anything. Thanks again, have a great day!
~stay CHIEFED~

Back
Top Bottom