Need Some Help

MikeH

420 Member
Hello Everyone,

Going into week 6 of flower I've ran into this problem. I'm a fairly new grower so I'm confused as to what this could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is this some sort of stress/deficiency?

IMG_081636.JPG
IMG_081841.JPG
IMG_082444.JPG
IMG_082739.JPG
IMG_082834.JPG

combo of nute deficiency Dude. what's the runoff ph? what's the medium? what's the ec level going in? ..looks like potassium calcium problems due to ph fluctuating down and blocking those elements.
GFP

combo of nute deficiency Dude. what's the runoff ph? what's the medium? what's the ec level going in? ..looks like potassium calcium problems due to ph fluctuating down and blocking those elements.
����GFP

Running Aptus for Nutes, Going off their calculator. Heavy 16 A&B.
PPM ~1600
PH 6-6.2 watering.
Fox Farm soil

EC levels? sorry I'm new.

Running Aptus for Nutes, Going off their calculator. Heavy 16 A&B.
PPM ~1600
PH 6-6.2 watering.
Fox Farm soil

EC levels? sorry I'm new.
ec is another way to measure nutes ppm is the other ..1600 ppm is too high..go to 1/4 strength...flush the plant well with 1/4 strength.
then be patient and wait for it to catch up. should take a week. then gradually go to around 1200 ppm over the next 7 days ... your ph should be 6.5 to 7.2 any lower or higher locks out nutrients ...the plant doesn't absorb them ..so they build up ...and eventually fry leaves...good luck

GFP

those leaves won't recover. just worry about that stopping and the new growth be on point
GFP

Appreciate the help, any reason why this came out of nowhere?. Been watering the same way the whole run upping the PPM by 100 about every week until week 5 and 6 which I kept in the low 1600s upper 1500s. There have been no other inconsistencies.

Appreciate the help, any reason why this came out of nowhere?. Been watering the same way the whole run upping the PPM by 100 about every week until week 5 and 6 which I kept in the low 1600s upper 1500s. There have been no other inconsistencies.
your ph is too low THAT causes havoc on leaves..for Fox farm soil ...6.5 to 7.2 ..is the range .test the runoff to make sure.

GFP

your ph is too low THAT causes havoc on leaves..for Fox farm soil ...6.5 to 7.2 ..is the range .test the runoff to make sure.

GFP

that's what I'm saying. I've been PHing like this the whole run why would it JUST start to go bad if the PH is the issue?

the ec is too high...then that creates an excess of certain ferts..WHICH then block out others ...a deficiency doesn't mean necessarily that it's lacking ...it could be blocked by excess of another element. same frying happens though. pretty sure you gradually overfed 1600 is high

GFP

the ec is too high...then that creates an excess of certain ferts..WHICH then block out others ...a deficiency doesn't mean necessarily that it's lacking ...it could be blocked by excess of another element. same frying happens though. pretty sure you gradually overfed 1600 is high

GFP

Got it, thank you!

You were right. Run Off PPM was at 5000. Given the current time frame(end of week 6). Would that be the only solution to this problem. How much would it stunt growth? Is there any other options for possibly a faster recovery? thx!

You were right. Run Off PPM was at 5000. Given the current time frame(end of week 6). Would that be the only solution to this problem. How much would it stunt growth? Is there any other options for possibly a faster recovery? thx!
5000 ppm wtf? get that ec runoff to 700 make sure the ph is stable . really that's it depending on the target date to chop. consider it a corrective measure AND the beginning of your final flush...good luck. It's all what you know in the growing game. and we'll now you know to stay on top of ec and Ph like a hawk.

GFP

What strain is this? If it is an autoflower you are close to done, if not there already. I can't see the flowers enough to tell.
If you are inweek 6 of flower you are almost done in any case. It is natural to lose the fan leaves at the end.
If you throw too many nutrients at it you will harm process and also end up with harsh buds. That why many cut off nutrients at the end.
How long till harvest? How do the trichome look?

What strain is this? If it is an autoflower you are close to done, if not there already. I can't see the flowers enough to tell.
If you are inweek 6 of flower you are almost done in any case. It is natural to lose the fan leaves at the end.
If you throw too many nutrients at it you will harm process and also end up with harsh buds. That why many cut off nutrients at the end.
How long till harvest? How do the trichome look?
truee☝

GFP

Back
Top Bottom