Help - Unknown black spots on leaves

swjsh

I have been searching on line and am thinking it might me due to potassium or possible magnesium.
About a week ago I noticed black spots on about 3 of the bottom fan leaves, the next day the spots were on about 5-6 fan leaves and I cut them off. Now today when I wake up and check on her there are spots on higher leaves and not just fan leaves at that. Some of her leaves are clawing a bit and really getting effected as the morning goes on. I have just watered her with a bit of nutes ,(1gal x 1/2 tbsp), (provided pics below) She was moved into a 5 gallon pot roughly a week ago. Could this be from stress or a pest? Last year when I stuck one in the ground I did not experience nearly as many problems! Really wanting to maximize her bloom here any help is welcome, please and thanks!

Resized_20170903_104852.jpg
Resized_20170903_105204.jpg
Resized_20170903_105217.jpg
Resized_20170903_105234.jpg
Resized_20170903_105248.jpg
Resized_20170903_105300.jpg

What Strain is it? Unknown seed from a good bag
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? ?
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? transition to flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Fox Farms Ocean Forest
If Soil... What Size Pot? 5 G
Any Pests? Don't know
How Often are you Watering? 3-5 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Not used any fertilizer

Thank you in advance for reading!

Jack :reading420magazine:

Re: Halp UNKNOWN black spots on leaves

That was my initial thought! The local hydro store guy advised me to buy the nutes I posted. Since all my factors rely on mother nature, he said it would best to switch her over to bloom rather than try to correct it. Now i'm wishing I would have got the cal-mag.
Will she turn out okay with out any, or should I get some ASAP Tuesday after labor day?

Also this must mean FFoF is notoriously low in Calcium! I couldn't find info on this anywhere.

:thanks:

Capture482.png

Would this garden gypsum do the trick? thanks for the quick response!
:cheer:

That was my initial thought! The local hydro store guy advised me to buy the nutes I posted. Since all my factors rely on mother nature, he said it would best to switch her over to bloom rather than try to correct it. Now i'm wishing I would have got the cal-mag.
Will she turn out okay with out any, or should I get some ASAP Tuesday after labor day?

Also this must mean FFoF is notoriously low in Calcium! I couldn't find info on this anywhere.

:thanks:
I dont know what will happen to her if she goes without it but it must affect her somehow if shes not receiving what she needs.

I personally would give some cal mag anyway, i have to use it every watering because my tap water has minimal in it.

I picked up some Gypsum for now as most stores are closed. I will get some cal mag Tuesday and nute her with it.
Will post pics with results and keep thread updated in case anyone else comes across this and might find it useful.

:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom