1000 Watt 2L Hempy Perpetual SOG

bigblunts209

:welcome:

Im starting a perpetual sog this sunday (FEB 17). No veg time straight to flower from clone.
I got 1 og kush mom
1 trainwreck mom
1 big bud mom
ill be taking clones from all three for my sog.
im using 2part Blue plant nutrients.
superthrive.
bud candy.
molasses.
fox farm soil
1 x 1000 watt hps for flower
moms are vegging under cfls
1 16'' wall mount fan
1 cooler/fan

week 1 (put 15 plants in marked A)
week 2 (-)
week 3 (put 15 plants in marked B)
week 4 (-)
week 5 (put 15 plants in marked C)
week 6 (-)
week 7 (put 15 plants in marked D)
week 8 (-)
week 9 (harvest plants marked A / put in 15 new pants marked A)
" "
IMG_31252.JPG
IMG_31241.JPG
IMG_31232.JPG
IMG_31214.JPG
IMG_31224.JPG
IMG_31204.JPG
IMG_31192.JPG
IMG_31172.JPG
IMG_31134.JPG
IMG_31182.JPG

Every1 stick around. Any questions feel free to ask! :thumb::peacetwo::tokin::blunt:

I do have 5 holes on the bottom of each one. i chose soil becuz ive been using it in my past grow and other current one (in the pictures). i was thinking about changing up to something else but ill see how this grow goes first. Thank you for stickin with me!:blunt:

I am about to start my first grow with autos but I wanted to do exactly what you are doing. The only problem is I don't have a mom :( i know sad lol but if you don't mind I'll be hopping on for the ride so I can see how it's done. Good Luck mate can't wait to see the results.

I am about to start my first grow with autos but I wanted to do exactly what you are doing. The only problem is I don't have a mom :( i know sad lol but if you don't mind I'll be hopping on for the ride so I can see how it's done. Good Luck mate can't wait to see the results.

thank you for taggin along:welcome: well maybe after you get some experience from your auto grow you can find yourself a worthy mother to supply your clones. be sure to start a grow journal so myself and others can answer any questions you may have. good luck on your autos :thumb::thanks::blunt:

So you are going to have 60 plants at different grow stages under 1000 watter? Also based on your pic it looks like your can fan is pushing the air out. If I'm correct it would be more efficient if it was pulling the hot air from your light.

yes ill have 60 plants when its all running smoothly. i may decide to go with more later on but to start it will be 60. i have the fan set up like that bcuz i want it to pull the hot air coming from my ballast also. i have two fans to circulate the hot stale air inside the room.

thank you for taggin along:welcome: well maybe after you get some experience from your auto grow you can find yourself a worthy mother to supply your clones. be sure to start a grow journal so myself and others can answer any questions you may have. good luck on your autos :thumb::thanks::blunt:

Abosolutely, I just put my order in for some advanced biomass diesel (which is coming with a feminized Northern lights seed I plan on making a mother) and some blue planet nutrients, getting my room finished today and I'll start my journal next week.

Also I looked at your picture, did you paint the bottom of the 2l's? I couldn't quite telll. In 420fieds grow he recommended it, so I was wondering what the reason for that was.

I havent yet but by sunday i will have the bottoms painted black. This help with blocking the light from hitting the roots which will create root rot and fungus or alge growth.

Good luck on your journal i will definitively have to tag along!

Abosolutely, I just put my order in for some advanced biomass diesel (which is coming with a feminized Northern lights seed I plan on making a mother) and some blue planet nutrients, getting my room finished today and I'll start my journal next week.

Also I looked at your picture, did you paint the bottom of the 2l's? I couldn't quite telll. In 420fieds grow he recommended it, so I was wondering what the reason for that was.

This is what the bottoms of mine look like
IMG_31302.JPG

I made a few changes to my previous plan!
i will now be harvesting every month instead of every two weeks!
so it will be 30 in 30 out every month. im hope to still achieve 16.6grams per plant so about 500g
i will have side "A" 1month ahead of Side "B"

it will look something like this

IMG_31364.JPG
IMG_31333.JPG

The set up looks nice and ok thank you for clarifying that for me. I had planned on painting the bottoms I just wanted to know why. I'm excited for your grow man it looks like this is going to be a fun journal to follow. Good luck

Today is day 1 of my sog!:thumb: I have 30 plants in 2L. I fed with 2.5 ml of bpn part A&B. also added liquid seaweed 2tsp and calmag 2tsp

these are pics of a bagseed i tied down today not really sure what my intentions are for her but shes growing nice. and the other pic is my big bud momma with her LST:cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_31552.JPG

IMG_31562.JPG

IMG_31573.JPG

Back
Top Bottom