1000 Watt 2L Hempy Perpetual SOG

A little update these are DAY 5:thumb:

IMG_31832.JPG
IMG_31844.JPG

If you get 16gr a plant, I'm going to pull the top off the DWC reservoir in bloom box and fill it with 2L's. I hope to get about that I only have nine. I could fit double the 2L's. Your plant look great. I look forward to watching this grow. Keep it up!

Looks great im just waiting on money to get my bpn have 18 babies starting to show little tips and started one early just as a tester to see what I can get away with +reps

If you get 16gr a plant, I'm going to pull the top off the DWC reservoir in bloom box and fill it with 2L's. I hope to get about that I only have nine. I could fit double the 2L's. Your plant look great. I look forward to watching this grow. Keep it up!

Im sure hoping i get 16g off these babys:thumb: goodluck on your current grow:blunt:

Your going to love those BPN. ive only used them for a week and these plants are growing better than any other plant ive ever had:):ganjamon:

:blunt:

I've been reading for the last three months growing just enough to keep ok while my mother got big enough to supply me can't wait to be going full throttle another week will have bpn ordered and 18 babies drinking it up then I can run the journal

These are the babys on Week 2 Day 1:thumb:

IMG_31942.JPG
IMG_31952.JPG
IMG_31964.JPG
IMG_31972.JPG
IMG_31982.JPG
IMG_31994.JPG

This is the LST'd plant from earlier in the post it filled in alot. I threw it into flower too because it was getting too big for the veg closet:)
BEFORE
IMG_31562.JPG

AFTER0
IMG_32003.JPG

Hey Blunts,What kind of soil are you using for your 2l's.I would be careful feeding nutes on day 1.

fox farm ocean mix i used nute because the root systems are already well developed so they can handle the nutes. started on the recommended seedling and clone feeding. they love it:thumb:

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom