1000W Purple Grow

Last time I bought them I just went to a little aquarium store and bought a 10lb bag for $20 which is not too bad. I don't like the big stores likes Petsmart because they are too expensive. :tokin:

Thanks hemp I'll look around, still got about another week till I turn on the carbon filter not much odor in the room yet. Just made some sunday morning hash mmmm.:roorrip:
004526.JPG

More pics :cheer::cheer:
pouches of OC+ in the soil before buried 1-2" deep
006433.JPG

005495.JPG

LST
009368.JPG

008407.JPG

007433.JPG

Finally watered the 6 larger plants when lights came on. Added 3 pouches of OC+ to smaller pots and 4 pouches to the larger ones, each pouch is 1 Tbls. Buried the pouches an inch or two below the soil. :morenutes:

gallon mix
8ml Cal/Mag
superthrive
seaweed
pondzyme

LST'd 3 of the taller plants, I might tighten them up in an hour or so. Kind of hard to see the string I used to bend em over but I'll post some more pics when I water the 4 smaller maidens:party:

:lot-o-toke:So here is a couple pics of what could be continued cal/mag deficiency.

002592.JPG

001546.JPG

Sorry for the pics still trying to get used to the camera. These pics are from 2of the 6 larger plants, the 6 plants all got watered a couple days ago with 8 ml cal/mag per gallon. Any thoughts, should i go 10ml of cal/mag next watering? should I add more OC+ before I water also. Each plant has 1 Tblsp of OC+ per gallon of soil.:lot-o-toke:

how long have they been in those pots?

It could be as simple as the roots need to get down there where the food is. In the meantime, why not foliar feed the cal/mag and bump up the amount you add to the feed water.

They'll bounce back.

Thanks for the help Doc:high-five: they've been in the pots for 13 days, they showed the same defieciency about 9 days ago so I started foliar feeding cal/mag up until 3 days ago I thought they would be good since I watered them with 8ml cal/mag. The foliar feeding did solve the problem earlier so I think your right I'll start sprayin them down until they hit the "glory hole" :cheer: been watching to much of that alaska gold rush show. Do you think the roots have made it to the bottom 1/3 of the pot in 2weeks time?

Thanks for the help Doc:high-five: they've been in the pots for 13 days, I was foliar feeding cal/mag up until 3 days ago I thought they would be good since I watered them with 8ml cal/mag. The foliar feeding did solve the problem earlier so I think your right I'll start sprayin them down until they hit the "glory hole" :cheer: been watching to much of that alaska gold rush show. Do you think the roots have made it to the bottom 1/3 of the pot in 2weeks time?

The roots have made it to the bottom by now.....what kind of dirt?

You may need to lime them a bit.

Some Pics
004530.JPG

003558.JPG

002594.JPG

001545.JPG

Ladies are looking pretty good, I have been foliar feeding cal/mag and they seem to like enjoy there daily bath. Next watering will probably be with seaweed and maybe Sucanat. Are you guys feeding Molasses or Sucanat in Veg or mostly in flower?

The larger six plants are between 12-14", the smaller plants are between
8-10". It looks like I have one PKush runt she hasn't really grown in the last 2 weeks, every grow I have one runt:lot-o-toke:

The Bkush and Blue Cheese will be ready for larger pots in a week or so. I think these two will catch up with the other plants in flower.
:bong:

More pics

Last two got transplanted last night
001554.JPG

008414.JPG

Group shot
007439.JPG

004534.JPG

005502.JPG

Transplanted the last two plants:slide: its a full garden a total of 12 plants, 3 Querkle, 7 Purple kush, 1 Blue cheese, 1 Bubba Kush, I dont think they will all fit in the 4X4 drain tray so I'll probably move 3 onto individual trays in the next couple weeks. Watered the 6 larger plants last night.

Gallon
9ml Cal mag
Tbls seaweed
pondzyme
superthrive
I ph'd down a little to 6.8 from 7.1 just to make sure, I hate to PH and once all the plants are well established i'll stop ph'ing.

The tallest plants are 15", there is one PKush runt in the back right corner of the group shot, she's grown maybe an inch in the last 3 weeks.

I thought my pots were 3 and 4 gallon, come to find out the smaller pots are 4 gallon, and the larger pots are 6 gallon. I added a few more pacs of OC+ to the larger plants, now there is 8 Tbls in the 6 gallon pots, and 6 Tbls in the 4 gallon pots. Also added 6 pacs to the recent transplantees, much easier to do at transplant time then after the fact.

So far so good the Querkle is a great strain I'll probably have a couple in my garden every grow. The Pkush is more finicky and not as stable hopefully the smoke is good otherwise I'll move on. Next grow I'm thinking Querkle, Blue Cheese, Blackberry, and probably one other strain, any suggestions?

Lookin good, Im interested to see how the OC+ works out for you. Pretty cool how cheap it is. I just recently heard of people using this stuff.

Lookin good, Im interested to see how the OC+ works out for you. Pretty cool how cheap it is. I just recently heard of people using this stuff.

Its actually gotten cheaper around here, Lowes had them on Clearance for 4 bucks, the regular price is $17-20.

This will be my 3rd grow using OC+. The first grow was in hempy buckets, the second in FFOF. The hempy plants got huge quickly, it was like they were on roids but the amount of resin was quite a bit less than soil, plus the smell and the smoke were not as potent as soil. The last grow I used unmodified FFOF and didn't really supplement much except using sucanat the last couple weeks flower and the smoke turned out great. :Rasta:

Is Sucanat similar to Sugar in the Raw? Really what I am asking is Sugar in the raw ok to use? I have been using this, its basically pure sugar cane I believe.

Back
Top Bottom