IMAG03036.jpg

IMAG03044.jpg

IMAG03055.jpg

IMAG03062.jpg

IMAG03073.jpg

IMAG03092.jpg

Enjoy Folks

Very nice!

I can see improvement & modifications to your set-up with almost every post, :goodjob:

It is great to see growers immersing themselves into the deep end of the knowledge pool!

:popcorn:

Very nice!

I can see improvement & modifications to your set-up with almost every post, :goodjob:

It is great to see growers immersing themselves into the deep end of the knowledge pool!

:popcorn:

Amen to that brother! The more we get people trying revolutionary methods to grow our beloved weeds, the better the knowledge base becomes! +rep for a rockin' post!:high-five:

I'm trying man I'm trying lol :)

:docking engaged: :)

No way these lights give off like 1% heat the plant is giving off more heat then the lights lol
=D

EDIT..
Ohhhh shadess as in sunglases *facepalms* .. yeah I have a special pair I use already there specifically for this kind of lighting cost me 99$ lol
good buy though

Hahahahaha! Sorry, Ill re-phrase: "Their future looks so bright, you'll need to wear shades when you water them" :)

I have learned to respect LEDs power though, I've seen bleached buds and seedlings so over illuminated they choked themselves off.

I am pretty sure I have them up high enough the buds wont get a bleaching and my seedlings UFO is around 14-18 inches above them
Girls are looking awesome, highteck! :goodjob:

{docking} :circle-of-love:

Dude, I like this grow. but I am curious, what size tent is that? Sorry if it is posted somewhere but I did not see it.

You got some nice roots going especially for not even using netpots!

I am curious, what size tent is that?
You got some nice roots going especially for not even using netpots!

The tent is 2 x 2 x 5 Jardin DR60II

Yeah I'm not using netpots on this grow it was a soil pot with 4 large holes cut in bottom in the DWC Bucket
It's doing awesome

thanks for the posts guys
:Namaste:

Dude I'm using the same light! My grow is a little behind this summer though. I'll be following to see how it works out for you.

Definitly in there for this grow wanna see what that led setup will yield..for ya..are you using a root accelerator in that res..?? thats a nice bushy plant for 30 days..:bravo:

Definitly in there for this grow wanna see what that led setup will yield..for ya..are you using a root accelerator in that res..?? thats a nice bushy plant for 30 days..:bravo:

Nope nothing but GH Flora Line and GH Flora Shield
Its day 22 of flowering I'll update with some pics on the 25th day
:Namaste:

Thanks for the post

Back
Top Bottom