Conversion Factor for EC = 700
Fruit Spirit - ppm 1350, EC 1.93, ph - 5.3
Thcbomb - ppm 1030, EC 1.47, ph 5.4
Vanilla Kush - ppm `1350, EC 1.93, ph 5.5
The Purps - ppm 1080, EC 1.54, ph 5.4

Tent Temp -> 25.7C
Water Temp -> 18C
RH -> 38%

Ive cut back a little on the nutes for the Fruit Spirit and Upped them on the other 3 by just a bit from last week. Im going to have problems soon with the height of the Fruit spirit. Growing very fast now and I've raised my lights as high as they can go and Im only on day 10 of flower. All the plants are really growing well now. They all are developing nice white root balls and the smell is getting rather strong. I examined the Purps plant very closely and there is no sign of balls. Just lots of hairs :cheesygrinsmiley: . This was seed from my last grow from a hermi so ill watch her close. From the look of just the FS and VK I may not have room in the tent for my clones in 30 days or so. If I have too I can veg and flower in the closet under cfls. Right now they are under 5 23w 6500k cfls. When I get them into the hempy buckets tomorrow or Monday ill add another 4 for a total of 207w. All the clones have visible roots and are ready to be transplanted in the perlite. Im going to use 2 liter pop bottles and I may transplant them later into bigger buckets depending on coin and time. Just don't know yet.

Pics. Sorry about the shitty quality

Thc Bomb
thcbb.JPG

Vanilla Kush
vk48.JPG

Fruit Spirit
fs2.JPG

The Purps
purpp.JPG

All add pics of the clones when I get them into the buckets.

Take care

:peace::peace:

Update - Clones :grinjoint:

Thanks H-factor. I think so too. Hi Panama. I looked into Orange Krush but I couldn't find seed anywhere. I read it is a clone only strain. Do you know if this is true?

I smoked a real nice Bubba Kush joint today and it gave me the motivation to plant my clones :ganjamon:. Ive transplanted my clones into the 2 liter pop bottles. I got the idea off a grow journal I once read here. I can't remember who's but thks for the idea. :adore: I cut off the spout of each one and then wrapped them in black electrical tape. I cut a small hole about 2 inches from the bottom of each container. I'm using 100% perlite. I rinsed it twice in regular water then once more with water ph'ed to 5.5. I then planted each clone approximately 1 inch from the top of each container leaving about 4 inches for the roots to grow to reach the solution. I mixed water (De-chlorinated) to 5.5 ph, 300 ppm, 0.43 EC (700 conversion factor). I filled each container until i watched water draining out of the holes i cut. I've never tried this method before. I hope it works out :wood:

Pics

Fruit Spirit - The roots look good imo
Fruit_Spirit1.JPG

Vanilla Kush - Good root growth. Used a powder called Root Stim
Vkush3.JPG

THCBomb - Not as developed but if i was planting the others i figured why not this one to. Ill keep a close eye on her.
THCB3.JPG

All
all49.JPG

They all came from my dwc grow so they are all confirmed females :grinjoint:. Ill add the other four 23w, 6500k cfl's when I can find something to mount them on. They are on a 24/7 light schedule for now.

Take care

Paint or tape the bottom of those bottles so roots don't get exposed to light. Looks good!

The roots look awesome. I'm growing from seeds right now and its painfully slow.

The Orange Krush suggestion was for the guy using a 125w CFL. It's average bud but if you want to produce some weight with very limited light t's a solid choice.

Hi Panama. Ya I thought the roots looked good too. All 6 are doing well in their news homes. I like growing from seed but if my clones work out I may pick a strain or two I like and just go with mothers.

Update

Well I went out and purchased a new 600w hps bulb today. Cost me $75.00. All 4 dwc plants are beginning to bud :smokin:. This and harvest are my favorite times when growing. I still can't get over how a pot plant can smell like fruit and flowers instead of well ... pot. But my fruit spirit smells very fruity and shes starting to over power the other 3 plants. Buds have started to form. They all look good however Im a little worried about the Vanilla Kush. The bud sites look kind of stringy but we shall see

A few pics

Fruit Spirit - Lots of hairs now and starting to bud every where
thcbcu.JPG

The Purps
purps9.JPG

THCBomb
purpb.JPG

Vanilla Kush
vkushy.JPG

Take Care

Update :morenutes: Day 15 flower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi all. I tested ph today and it was 6.1 and 6.2 in the vanilla kush and Fruit spirit. Brought them down to 5.7. Ive done some research on the kush strain. It looks like kush plants may need more Nitrogen during flower than other strains. Ive added a bit more to see if this helps out the budding process for her.

My clones look very good indeed. Ive lsted one just to see how it works. The roots haven't reached the water zone yet but they are growing well and the Vanilla kush I lsted looks good as well. Any input on lst training would be a great help.

I may have to tie the Fruit spirit back away from the lights. Shes just too bloody big. We shall see but the top buds are getting awfully close to the lights so ill have to do something soon

Pics

Vanilla Kush
vk50.JPG

thcb
thcb4.JPG

The Purps
purps10.JPG

Fruit Spirit
fs3.JPG

All - the purps is hiding behind the vk
garden16.JPG

Clones

clones104.JPG

Happy Friday Everyone

Update :morenutes: Day 18 Flower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Water change today.

Conversion Factor for EC = 700
Vanilla Kush -> ppm 1375, EC 1.96 ph 5.5
Fruit Spirit -> ppm 1420, EC 2, ph 5.5
ThcBomb -> ppm 1200, EC 1.7, ph 5.5

Air Temp 27.2C
Water temp Night 18.2C, Day 21.1C
RH 32%

Well 1st the bad news but it really wasn't unexpected. The Purps plant hermied. I seen what looked like balls a few days ago but i figured id give it a few days to develop so I could be sure. Well I'm sure now and may she/he/it :rip:. I chopped her down. But on the bright side it did increase the room in my tent but I am still wondering just when the FS will stop growing vertically. She's over 4 ft from the top of the bucket. The website where I got the seed from said 50 to 60 cm. The root balls on all the dwc plants look great.

The clones are going strong. Ive tied a VK and a FS down. The roots have reached the water zone of the hempy buckets and the plants are really starting to respond. I water about every 4 days with water ph'd @ 5.8 and with an EC of about 0.7. They are looking good.

Pics

Root ball Vanilla Kush
vkrb.JPG

Root Ball Fruit Spirit
fsrb.JPG

Vanilla kush budding
vkbud8.JPG

Vanilla Kush bush =]
vk51.JPG

Thcbomb
thcb5.JPG

Fruit Spirit Budding
fsbud.JPG

My Fruit Spirit Tree
fs4.JPG

Clones

clones105.JPG

Take care Everyone

Looking great and healthy man :thumb:

Sorry about the hermie :-/.. more room for the others :)

Thanks ismokes. I think they look healthy too. Could be worse about the hermi. I do have a little more room now so thats good. Ive got about 25 of those purps seeds from my last grow so in May Im going to go sprinkle them in a secluded spot and come back in late September to see whats what.

Update :morenutes: Day 23 Flower :)

I changed the water today

Conversion factor = 700
Fruit Spirit ppm 1600, Ec 2.2, ph 5.5
thcbomb ppm 1370, ec 1.9, ph 5.5
Vanilla Kush ppm 1500, ec 2.1, ph 5.5

Air Temp Day 27.2 C, night 19.1C
Water temp Day 22.1, night 19.4C
rh 29%

The only problem with growing your own pot is when you don't have a bag and your drooling over ur underdeveloped plants :smokin:. Anyway all three plants are looking good. The thcb and vanilla kush have really developed over that past few days. The fruit spirit is a tree with a 2 inch trunk at the base. The root balls on all three plants are white and healthy. Things are looking mighty fine with the dwc plants.

Ive lst'd 3 of my clones. 2 fruit spirit and 1 vanilla kush. All 6 clones have taken hold and are starting to grow well. I may lst the other 3 but im waiting to see more growth on the 3 ive already lst'd. I water them every 4 to 5 days with 5.8 ph'd water with an ec of about .8 to .9. Im going to start 4 more Vanilla kush seeds today. Im going to put them in hempy buckets when they are ready. Ill put them on the shelf above my clones with 4, 23 watt cfls. A quick question if anyone knows. Can I prune my Vanilla Kush plant to allow more light penetration?

Pics

Vanilla Kush
vk51.JPG

Vanilla Kush budding
vkbud9.JPG

Thcbomb
thcb6.JPG

Root Ball thcb
rootthcb.JPG

Root ball Vanilla kush
rootfs.JPG

Budding Fruit Spirit
fsbudds.JPG

Budding Fruit Spirit
fsbud1.JPG

Fruit spirit
fs5.JPG

Budding thcb
flwerthc.JPG

Root ball Fruit spirit
fsrb.JPG

Clones
clones106.JPG

VK Clone lst'd
lstvk.JPG

Budding Vanilla Kush
vkbuds1.JPG

Im going to try to keep a harvest going every 2 - 2.5 months. Ill be placing the clones into flower in an other 20 - 25 days which should be approaching the end of flower for the 3 dwc plants. I may go out and buy myself a new tent to veg my plants in but we'll see how the closet works out. I will also be definitely converting to an rdwc setup to make my water changes easier.

Anyway take care everybody

hey Bobulak, your girls look awesome bro reps coming your way. your lst training looks good, you might want to try either drilling holes along the top of the hempies for strings or binder clips
images_11_.jpg
.this way you can follow the shape of the pot for a bit until you get the desired amount of tops. I ll be doing an update this morning on my girls in veg if you want to come over and have a look just to give you an idea of what they look like with this style of training.my new journal is in my sig:)

Update :morenutes: Day 28 Flower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Changed the water today.

Conversion factor = 700
Fruit Spirit ppm 1740 , ec 2.4, ph 5.5
Vanilla Kush ppm 1745, ec 2.5, ph 5.5
Thcbomb ppm 1700, ec 2.4, ph 5.5

Air temp 27.5 day, 19.3 night
Water temp 23.1 day, 19.5 night
Rh 29%

Hi everyone. My plants are looking pretty damn nice :smokin:. My tchbomb plant is the smallest. Her buds are starting to get frosty but they are on the small side. On a few of her leaves there are scattered rust spots. Im looking into what that might be but if anyone has any ideas let me know. Her root system is really developing so Im hoping for greater growth over the next few weeks from her but we'll see. Thcbomb has been a challenging strain so far. I cant seem to find exactly the correct balance of nutes and ph for her yet.

The vanilla Kush is doing very well too. The buds are nice and frosty and they seem to be getting bigger by the day. This strain seems to bush out naturally which is nice but for next time Ill remember to prune before i flower to allow more light penetration. She smells wonderful. There were signs of some sort of deficiency. The pic below will show what I mean. This strain is quite easy to grow and seems to thrive in hydro.

I cant say enough about the fruit spirit. She is massive. Her buds are getting very large and very frosty. Trichome development is progressing quickly now and the fruity smell overwhelms the other two plants. The buds are very sticky and are looking beautiful. She sucks up at least 4 liters of water a day and seems to be thriving. I cant wait to see what she looks like in another 30 days.

The clones seem to have recovered from the transplant into perlite. In another 2 to 3 weeks ill transplant them again into 3 or 4 gallon buckets. So far hempy has been great. Been watering every 3 to 5 days. Starting to get new nodes on all the lst'd plants Dont know when to start tying those down but i think ill wait till the branches develop a bit more. Ill keep lsting and vegging them in the closet until the dwc plants are done flowering so thats at least another month or so of veg for each of them. Im going to buy a 125w to 250 w 6500k cfl to ad the closet for the clones in another couple of weeks when I can afford it. I have a batwing reflector Im going to attach it to. Should add a bit more light for the last few weeks of veg.

Pics

Vanilla Kush Leaf.
vkdef.JPG

Vanilla Kush bud
vkbudsite.JPG

Vanilla Kush bud
vkbud45.JPG

Vanilla Kush bud
vkbud41.JPG

Thc Bomb Bud
thcbombbud1.JPG

Fruit Spirit Bud
thcbbud5.JPG

Fruit Spirit
fsplant2.JPG

Fruit Spirit Bud
fsbud2.JPG

Clones
clonesgrowth.JPG

Clones growing well
clonegrow.JPG

All 3
all50.JPG

Thcbomb root system
rootthcb.JPG

Things are going nicely. I upped the nutes on all 3 plants and I hope it addresses the deficiencies I mentioned. Ill keep my ph at about 5.7 consistently now that Im approaching the half way mark of flower.. I don't want to see anymore leaves like I seen on my thcb and vk plants.

Take care everyone

Back
Top Bottom