1200w Multistrain DWC Grow

Hi ismokes

Ya the Fruit Spirit is a monster alright but i really like the strain. The clones from her are doing great too. I upped the nutes cuz of the deficiencies so we'll see what happens. Ill keep a close eye on ph from here on out too.

I worry just a bit about your daytime water temps. Maybe the fact it gets to a perfect temp at nite is why you've had no issue. Just be aware of that in case anything comes up.

Looking great though!

Hey Bass. a they are getting a little high. Weather is changing here and its affecting my water temps. Ill keep an eye on it but im going to go and pick up a chiller for my next dwc grow.

Update

Been keep an eye on my ph levels. They change by about .3 to .4 every day or so. I don't adjust until i see 6.1. Ive had to bring the ph down 2 times since last water change. ope I got that Ca deficiency fixed. The 4 vanilla kush seeds i started the other day popped :). Got them in rock wool and will put them in solo cups pretty soon. Got to remember to by 5 more fruit spirit seeds. I wanna keep one as a mom.

Pics

Vanilla Kush budding nice
vkbud221.JPG

Vanilla Kush budding. Very long white hairs
vkbud12.JPG

Thcbomb
thcbbud.JPG

FS
fsbud21.JPG

Fruit Spirits budding very nice. Getting very thick too
fs_top_colas.JPG

FS
fs_bud.JPG

Take care

:peace::peace:

Update :morenutes: Day 36 Flower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Changed the water today. Had to use a small pump to drain and fill the fruit spirit. She's become to big to move to much. The next time i do this it will be rdwc for sure.

Convf = 700
Fruit Spirit ppm 1700, ec 2.4, ph 5.6
Vanilla Kush ppm 1705, ec 2.4, ph 5.6
Thcbomb ppm 1400, ec 2.0, ph 5.5

Daytime Air Temp 27.3C, Nighttime Air Temp 18.8
Daytime Water Temp 23.1C, Nighttime water Temp 19.6C
RH 29%

Hello Everyone

Well lets start with the thcbomb. She doesn't seem to be doing well. The buds seem small and under developed. The hairs on them have begun to turn red. I think the problems I had during veg and the Calcium deficiency I'm working on now have really affected her growth. The top 3 buds seem to be doing ok but the rest of the plant only has small fluffy buds growing. I haven't given up on this strain. I still have 4 fem seeds left from my last order so ill give it a go again sometime in the future. Might be that it was my mistakes or this strain doesn't do well using hydroponics.

The Vanilla Kush is thriving. She smells completely wonderful. Her buds are growing nicely and I exposed quite a few more buds that I didn't even know were there when i defoliated her a bit. I made sure that most or all the bud sites are exposed to the light. The root ball has really expanded over the last week. I'm really liking this strain. She grows quick and branches out naturally which is nice. She grows well in hydro and is easy to take care of.

The fruit spirit is doing great. So far the most impressive strain I have grown. All the buds that are growing are covered in frosty trichomes and are very very sticky and dense. The plant smells great and is growing very well. I am adding at least 4 liters of water to her bucket a day. I will definitely buy more seeds and grow this strain again although I will LST for sure to keep the height down.

The clones are really starting to grow fast now. Many new sprouts are coming in on the lower parts of the plants. Ill start to tie those down too shortly. I was hoping to transplant them into 3 gallon hempy buckets this weekend but Ill have to wait until saturday when I have the cash for the buckets and the perlite

Ive transplanted my 4 Vanilla kush seeds that popped last week into solo cups. They are under 92w cfl 6500k @ 24/7 right now. Hoping to flower 3 and keep one as a mom.

Pics

Vanilla Kush Buds
vkbud13.JPG

Vanilla Kush Plant
vankplant.JPG

Thcbomb plant
thcbplant.JPG

Thcbomb bud
thcbbud3.JPG

Thcbomb bud
thcbbud21.JPG

Thcbomb bud
thcbbud1.JPG

Clones new growth
more_clonegrth.JPG

Fruit Spirit Buds
fscolas.JPG

Fruit Spirit
fruitplant.JPG

Clones
clonesall.JPG

Clones
clone_growth.JPG

All DWC
alldwc.JPG

Vanilla Kush Seedlings
4vkseedlings.JPG

Vanilla Kush Bud
vkbud221.JPG

So the plan is to harvest the dwc's in approximately another 24 to 30 days. I'll then put the six clones into flower and wait for another 60 or so days then i'll throw the 3 vanilla kush plants Ive just started into flower keeping the strongest one as a mom. That will give me a harvest every two months for the foreseeable future :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Take care

:peace::peace:

Hey Smokes. I think it was more like moderate to sever Ca deficiency and I made a few mistakes in veg that may have cost me. Yes they do look good but I would have figured the bomb would have developed along the lines of the FS or VK but it hasn't. There could be a number of different reasons so Ill try again. with the 4 seeds i have left.

Take care bro

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom