1K 5x5 AK40

For instance I can no longer defoliate due to the size of my plants due to veging for so long because of listening to my associates. Because of this I have a scrog up with serious undergrowth, something I was not intending. I only did moderate defoliation during veg as I am still novice to growing and didn't want to stunt and growth.

Man when you talk about a scrog you mean SCROG huh ?:thumb:
You obviously go all in when you decide to do something lmao. Im going to make it a point to read your journal as soon as I get back home. I just skimmed it a little. Your cash cropping on your first grow huh :bravo:? Did I see 3 1k lights in there? That is exactly the setup I will be running soon. Im definitely looking forward to reading up on your grow. Regardless of any issue your going to get a nice haul off that grow. That many plants has to be a little bit of a pain to deal with under your screen though is it ? I ordered a small thing of the ona gel off ebay to try it out.

So I got bored and went a little picture crazy. Sorry for the quality of some of the pics, I just posted all of the ones I took.

IMG_19369.jpg
IMG_19349.JPG
IMG_193012.JPG
IMG_19327.jpg
IMG_192810.JPG
IMG_192512.JPG
IMG_192413.JPG
IMG_192111.JPG
IMG_19239.JPG
IMG_192011.JPG
IMG_191810.JPG
IMG_193813.JPG
IMG_19375.JPG
IMG_19349.JPG

Man that many plants under that net is such a pain in the ass... haha. Was suppose to have help from associates through my collective, but have had virtually none and am basically winging it. So far so good I would say, though I am having some slight yellowing I believe from ph I need to handle. I prob need to bump my nutes also have been keeping ppms low to avoid over nuting. Definitely went all in though, gotta love those green tree eb flo buckets.

how many CFM is your carbon filter rated for? how many CFM is your inline fan you have hooked up to your carbon filter?

Carbon filter is an 8X26" rated for 650 CFM. My fan is attached with a 8-6" reducer and the fan is a 6" inline that claims 400 CFM. There should be plenty of filter to go around I would think.

How many cubic feet is the room? You want the air refreshed through the filter every like 3 minutes. For instance if your rooms is 800cube ft then a 400 cfm fan is fine

How many cubic feet is the room? You want the air refreshed through the filter every like 3 minutes. For instance if your rooms is 800cube ft then a 400 cfm fan is fine

The tent is 5x5 and the room is maybe 3-4 times larger than the tent. I dont know the exact square footage but the room is so small I keep the door open most of the time. If I dont tems reach 90-100 outside the tent in the room itself

Because the door is open I don't know how much that would effect it, may want to consider a bigger fan for the next go round.

plants look great. they seem to be able to handle those heavy feedings that was stressing them out in the past ;)

plants look great. they seem to be able to handle those heavy feedings that was stressing them out in the past ;)
I appreciate it b.real. Unfortunately they apparently are not handling the heavy feeding as well as I thought. The burn is minimal. Much much less damage than I have done in the past. I increased and increased and increased to the point where I backed off a touch. The second I switched to the Transition To Bloom regiment they turned into crispy critters lol. I decided not to flush and let the burn take its course. It only seemed to really damage 3 of the plants. I let it go for a couple days then plucked the burnt leaves, shook it off and will press on with yet another lesson learned........ again :tokin: oh well. I dont think it will stunt them to terribly bad.

dude give me one of these sativa influenced plants! I love the look of them, for real. and how awesome would it be to own one of those animals and it be like a pet LOL

dude give me one of these sativa influenced plants! I love the look of them, for real. and how awesome would it be to own one of those animals and it be like a pet LOL

I wish I knew exactly what AK strain they are. I had some 48 and 49 along with some pure AK and I got em all mixed up :scratchinghead:. These are the first plants I have grown (except for bagseed) that are some blend of sativa. I am actually impressed and I think my next grow will be all sativa or at least heavy sativa hybrids. The moose are pretty cool to look they roam around town like they belong. They kill at least a couple of people a year here though, more than the grizzly bears do. I was in the grocery store once and a full size adult bull moose was trotting around the vegetables eating as it pleased. It was very entertaining to watch local law enforcement try to heard a 2000 pound animal around the store. Apparently automatic doors work for people and wildlife.

Back
Top Bottom