1K 5x5 AK40

IMG_186417.JPG
IMG_186318.JPG
IMG_186213.JPG

You don't have to put them in darkness before you flip them to 12/12, you can just flip them if you want.

I agree with you Dank. I dont think its necessary either. Its just one of those things I did on my first couple grows several years back. Kind of developed it into my routine now. Its more like a pre flower tradition now lol.

Day 1 of 12/12. Im really curious to see the stretch. I have a feeling the Ak's are going to tower over the 7 Dominas. Gonna be kinda interesting. Its about to get crowded in here.

Another thing. Im very disappointed and worried about than my carbon filter. I bought this big ass filter thinking I would not have to deal with any smell. Ive never used one before but thought they were suppose to eliminate smell. I already smell the plants throughout the house at certain times of day. This worries me about the future of this grow. Anyone have any thoughts?????

Here are some pics of day 1.

IMG_18919.jpg
IMG_189010.jpg
IMG_188910.JPG
IMG_188712.JPG
IMG_18869.JPG
IMG_18889.JPG
IMG_18859.JPG

ONA odor gel works pretty well at masking smells. Plants are looking solid, unfortunate about the aks condition but I am sure they will come around. I am just starting week three of flower and am getting some pretty good stretch.

ONA odor gel works pretty well at masking smells. Plants are looking solid, unfortunate about the aks condition but I am sure they will come around. I am just starting week three of flower and am getting some pretty good stretch.

I may look into ONA gel very quickly. My lights run from 8pm to 8 am so I have just been shutting the room door and kicking on my ozone jr. For now this is working but other measures will soon have to be taken. Do you have a journal Viceroy? I looked but couldnt find it. What are you growing and what kind of setup? feel free to post a pic in my journal if you want.

Have you thought about putting a scrog up?

As for scrogs. I have done one in the past with 3 plants. It actually had an amazing turnout. It would be very easy to to in my current setup, some pvc and chicken wire would do it. I just dont like the Idea of having this many plants and not being able to move them around. With 3 watering was still pretty easy but with 10 I kinda enjoy the freedom of being able to shuffle things around.

All systems are a go. The Aks are starting to look much better now that I finally am feeding them a healthy dose of nutrients. Maybe this was the problem the entire time. They may have just required more than the White Dominas. Other than that, all systems are a go. Im still not to keen on the odor. Ozone Jr running and a big ass filter. I dont like the smell this early in flower. Soon I will buy my own place and never have to worry again.

Heres a couple pics. They are bouncing back from the defoil within 2 days. I pull a large leaf off and it seems it is replaced by 3 smaller leaves within 48 hours.

IMG_191012.JPG
IMG_19089.JPG
IMG_190713.JPG
IMG_190911.JPG

Yeah I have a journal going for some chemdogs, Viceroy's First Ebb & Flow with Chemdog. I am doing a eb flow with hydrocorn, third week of flower and I am starting to run into some yellowing tops :/ gonna take some pics at light out to update haven't made any good posts in a bit. That ONA is pretty solid though, the people I know use it during trimming so you can't smell the flowers from their driveway haha.

As for space I def cannot access most of my plants. This was my first grow and have learned much to incorporate in my next. Was suppose to have help from experienced growers and they have provided none :yikes:

For instance I can no longer defoliate due to the size of my plants due to veging for so long because of listening to my associates. Because of this I have a scrog up with serious undergrowth, something I was not intending. I only did moderate defoliation during veg as I am still novice to growing and didn't want to stunt and growth.

Back
Top Bottom